poweruptonka

Jul 29, 2017
So can we just color the .png/.jpeg file in photoshop and it'll show up in game once we save it? Of course we would need some king of RPA extractor/converter.

OmarSpec

Sep 11, 2018
Is there something to do in this game if we don't make any slutty choices ?
Seducing people is how you get the hearts needed to level up, unlock skills, and progress the story. Moreover, you eventually find out that one of your main goals in the game is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It's not really like a standard girl-sim, there's degrees of how slutty you can be, but it's built around the assumption that you want to be fucking dudes all the time.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Not my Body! [Build 21.4]

The style itself is not bad, but what scares me is the fact that the game degenerates into a clicking orgy.
Initially you can use the options to adjust the scroll speed. That's helpful.
In the sex scene with Ian but older code seems to be present. Among other things, because there are other icons exist and the dialogues must be clicked on sentence by sentence. In a scene (comic page) with 4 pictures you have to click 28x (not including the minigames) to get to the next page.
I think it would greatly simplify and narrow the code by minimizing the amount of acknowledgments and telling the scene to continue running (either at different speeds). If you want it fast, you will almost see the comic page with all the pictures and all the speech bubbles and then you can take enough time to read.

Reactions: anime66

POLboy

May 7, 2017
There's an option at night when you're in map view of the town its in the same panel where the bus and taxi option is located you can use your sight to pick a location and hunt monsters, this is after the dude visits you and tells you about the succubus eye. And when the sister first calls you about the deformed looking dude.

The fights are pretty simple and can lose easily just to see the rape scenes there is no game over though so you dont have to start from scratch and just wanna see the main character raped by tentacles or something.
How to unlock this, i can only have sex with humans during the day.

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
I talk to the people but nothing happened. Try to seduce nothing happened either. May be I dont know how to seduce. I cant do anything about to quests. Quest says you have to enter the school but say nothing about how to do that. 2 hours long click that click this and run out of patience. Quest hints or a walkthrough needed in the game. Mini games so boring always skiped that. Lack of storytelling. Only intro says something thats all. One night she turn to monster I dont know why and she didnt talk about it. I didnt progress in this game, may be there is, but if I dont progress, how can I know that? This game has much way to go to be a good game but it has a potantial. Small issues seems like a big mistakes. That small thing plug up the pipe and water cant flow in the pipe.

And there is lots of grinding.

Reactions: tandat2811

zweihander63

Oct 1, 2018
So can we just color the .png/.jpeg file in photoshop and it'll show up in game once we save it? Of course we would need some king of RPA extractor/converter.
Yeah not a big fan of the black and white, would love a color remake. If anyone can figure out how to extract the images, I might make a color version for myself.

Reactions: poweruptonka

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Game breaking bug, the dev said, he will fix it in the next update. The only solution, that u drop the maid job till the next update
Or you can use the previous version of the game, make a save after the first event and then switch to newer version(transfer save) to get the same unavoidable garbage events with that "friend" of Lucas.

Nitrodroki

Jun 8, 2018
Can't get to the Convention with Lucas, I get stuck on the train. Are people experiencing this?
Yeah, the game bugs here. Have to edit the save file to skip the scene if you only have a save where this event is alreadyabout to trigger.

I believe it was the line
job1_boy=xx

add 1 more than the current save, and it shouldnt trigger the train event and consider it done.

Caharin

Feb 9, 2018
So I can't figure out how to seduce manny? I did it in a previous build but can't figure it out now. Along with that the guy who is supposed to "explain" stuff to/threaten to kill you hasn't shown up for me yet I can go look at monsters. Did I miss something or am I just stupid?

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes