TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
If that questline is completed than my only quest is getting into the school. Where can I get one of the three required outfits?

Belgaesh

Apr 6, 2019
Version 22
The new build!
  • Update scenes for Ian's quest with the new navigation system - Taking Ian to the gym.
  • New scenes for the Book Seller job with the old man.
  • Added filters to the top icons, the actions icons, clothes icons, and full Aisha images clothes, to take blur from them.
  • Added scene for showering and masturbating in the shower in Aisha's apartment.
  • Fixed a bug with the time, was resetting daily stuff in the middle of the day and not at the end of it
  • New sex scene in the waitress at night job, with the new outfit.
  • Fixed bug that was crashing the game in the scene in the train with Lucas (going to the convention)
  • New scene from a poll - Random guy will call Aisha to his car while she is walking through the neighborhood. (the hunt)
Notes.
Huge revamp on Ian's quest, I didn't change the draws, but I added some effects, changed the animation to adapt it to the new navigation system, added music and background to give a sense of unity with the new scenes that I'm doing.
Before, you could repeat the same action any number of times, but I thought that this was redundant and now is a large continued scene, were you can choose to take Ian to the lockers and from there going more intense in the session (first, a blowjob, then you can choose to go to the lapdance, and then you can choose to go to the fucking). You can earn sperm from the different actions here too.
Monday and Wednesday are the days that you can go to the old man's house in the Book Seller job. The scenes added are the last scenes from this iteration, vaginal and anal sex.
New scene for the Waitress at Night job, to unlock it you need to do all the previous scenes (with the normal clothes) and then the first two scenes of the ero outfit (handjob and sex), and then this new one is available.
You can access the new scene of the poll through the Hunt during the day in the afternoon from Monday to Sunday and in midday Saturday and Sunday. It only has one requisite, an outfit, but it will have an item as the second requisite in the future.
The new inventory is a little more complex, the items are divided into three categories, consumables and ingredients, unique permanent items, and quest items.
I added drawings for the items in the store, changed the presentation of the store and the bookstore, and added more drawings for some other items.

ciderapple

May 29, 2017
Switching outfits all the time is a pain, especially when the game automatically switches sometimes and then won't let you switch back for other things.

I strongly suggest that if the player owns the outfit, it should allow you to switch to the needed outfit for particular scenes automatically.

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
Using my last save I can't go on a hunt even though I could before. I need the lust seeker? But I had everything.

edit: it's all buggy. it never changes the day (stuck on monday) and can't hunt even after i made the seeker again.

Last edited:

Deathend

Nov 3, 2017
i keep having could not load image error when i open the inventory and everithing (except bread) is just a image frame or nothing at all, also i have a distorted sound bug

andrew6763

Feb 22, 2018
Do anyone know what is the problem in inventory, the items inside are just confusing me
Also, how to equip the bra, the button for wearing bra is useless to me even when i click on it 未命名.png

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Yeah these minigames needs some rework.
- Either solving the skip function bug (at some point, skipping only give between 1-3% lust gain)
- Or changing the overall gameplay of said games (tips for dev, we are all simple men here and we have a hard times doing 2 differents motions at the same time with both hands)

mradfre

Feb 3, 2019
Right now, im getting stuck at the part where you need to kill the hobo at the park to get his heart for the Butcher (after failed to seduce Cassandra's husband).
Is it this quest done at that part?

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
Right now, im getting stuck at the part where you need to kill the hobo at the park to get his heart for the Butcher (after failed to seduce Cassandra's husband).
Is it this quest done at that part?
Don't know, sorry. I'm at the point where I try to call the husband, but can't because I need the very thing I'm trying to build (scrutinize thingy)??!. Weird game with weird UI choices.

kaejioth

Mar 18, 2019
Can anyone tell me how to start Cassandra's quest in the first place? I found her in the Kids area in the Park but cant talk with her

mradfre

Feb 3, 2019
Don't know, sorry. I'm at the point where I try to call the husband, but can't because I need the very thing I'm trying to build (scrutinize thingy)??!. Weird game with weird UI choices.
It's her boss btw. You need to craft Charm of Scrutinize at your bedroom (the shelf) and then call him in midday (i guess).

Yamkha

Feb 20, 2018
The days wont change from MONDAY after completing Ian quest. All the people are gone from map. Wont change to other days, Does the cheat has to do something wiht it cuz i increased the lust using it

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Do anyone know what is the problem in inventory, the items inside are just confusing me
Also, how to equip the bra, the button for wearing bra is useless to me even when i click on it View attachment 476627
Just click the white screen and use them all. That's what I did and could finally have some items in my inventory like books and foods. I also think that this is one of the bugs in the game. For the bra part, I'm not sure. All I know is some clothes will include a bra (if they have a checkmark) and a couple of them don't if you go to your wardrobe--in your room.

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes