Deleted member 1684328

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2019
At first glance, it's interesting to see the artist/developer chose for black and white (for budgetary reasons, perhaps?), but when playing the game, it actually works in it's favour. The art is very well done, and the developer should get compliments for going out of the box and choosing for this black and white comic style.

When you play it, you will see they story is a lot deeper than you would expect. While it's not the deepest storyline ever, this and the art style make it a very interesting game that's very enjoyable.

Reactions: Belgaesh

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
The cosplay event on the train is bugged. Ican not exit the train after the groping.
SCRIPT ERROR: GDScript::load_byte_code: Compile Error: Identifier not found: sex_on
At: res://scenes_sex/job01/job01boy/step4-convention.gdc:143
ERROR: GDScript::load_byte_code: Method/Function Failed, returning: ERR_COMPILATION_FAILED
At: modules\gdscript\gd_script.cpp:690
ERROR: ResourceFormatLoaderGDScript::load: Condition ' err != OK ' is true. returned: RES()
At: modules\gdscript\gd_script.cpp:1757
ERROR: Failed loading resource: res://scenes_sex/job01/job01boy/step4-convention.gd
At: core\io\resource_loader.cpp:210
ERROR: Can't load dependency: res://scenes_sex/job01/job01boy/step4-convention.gd
At: core\io\resource_format_binary.cpp:717
ERROR: ResourceFormatLoader::load: Condition ' err != OK ' is true. returned: RES()
At: core\io\resource_loader.cpp:137
ERROR: Failed loading resource: res://scenes_sex/job01/job01boy/step4-convention.tscn
At: core\io\resource_loader.cpp:210
SCRIPT ERROR: to_convention: Attempt to call function 'instance' in base 'null instance' on a null instance.
At: res://scenes_sex/job01/job01boy/step3-bus.gdc:107

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
How do i met the woman at the park's kid's area needed for the Blade of the Torment quest... I went threw all the day stages on the weekend and weekday and she didn't show up...

raikon45

Oct 23, 2017
how to do the manny quest for school? i try a whole day still no idea. i almost unlock everything at this point beside special abilites

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Another issue sprang due to the developers inconsitency...The babysitting event with Cassandra's husband does not activate. It says monday, wendsday and friday afternoon but the house is inaccessible.
First time i entered the fighting gym, i had the testing fight with the trainer...and i beat him. What happened is Aisha turning into the evil Aisha and a fight with monsters started...
I got the teacher outfit and had the first photo session in it, but no idea what to do next...OK figured it out. THere is aseduce bar in your phone under Manny's contact. After i maxed it out with seducing on mondays and thursdays the nest quest stage unlocked.
The Hunt does not work in Downtown...
NOT ENOUGH SPACE IN THE FREEZER FOR "FLUIDS" AND OTHER INNARDS...

Last edited:

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Which part of the save game do you need to change again to get the days to proceed? Stuck on a rotating Monday again after the death of Ian and meeting with the old man again.

Thanks,

Reactions: TGIL

StrayCat

Aug 26, 2017
Which part of the save game do you need to change again to get the days to proceed? Stuck on a rotating Monday again after the death of Ian and meeting with the old man again.

Thanks,
Change the actual_day number to another number that represents a day of the week and you should be fine. Like for example 7 is Sunday, 1 is Monday and so on. That should fix it.

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Change the actual_day number to another number that represents a day of the week and you should be fine. Like for example 7 is Sunday, 1 is Monday and so on. That should fix it.
Yeah, I tried that but unfortunately, it was still stuck in the loop and no NPCs were showing up. I reloaded and I think what triggered it was the fact I had the convention scene and the Ian nightmare happen right after one another; I just didn't sleep and it didn't trigger the loop. Love the concept and style of this game and the fact the author is very active in his community (so much so I am a patreon) but I find the build so "fragile". Thanks for answering me though!

Riaoh

Aug 29, 2019
Another issue sprang due to the developers inconsitency...The babysitting event with Cassandra's husband does not activate. It says monday, wendsday and friday afternoon but the house is inaccessible.
First time i entered the fighting gym, i had the testing fight with the trainer...and i beat him. What happened is Aisha turning into the evil Aisha and a fight with monsters started...
I got the teacher outfit and had the first photo session in it, but no idea what to do next...OK figured it out. THere is aseduce bar in your phone under Manny's contact. After i maxed it out with seducing on mondays and thursdays the nest quest stage unlocked.
The Hunt does not work in Downtown...
NOT ENOUGH SPACE IN THE FREEZER FOR "FLUIDS" AND OTHER INNARDS...
how to go downtown gym? got confused here @_@

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
This worked for me. My actual day number 16 and I changed it to 2. This is a great game. I'm really enjoying it.

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
It says I need Charm of Scrutinize to meet Jonathan Carson, and I have two of them in my inventory.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 40 Votes