Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
So one thing I've encountered a problem where I can't click school door after finishing the school w/ janitor quest.
So what I did is go New Game (going main menu doesn't work for me so I had to quit game and come back) and skip tutorial and everything. I dunno if you guys have cheats but I went on cheats and unlock school and get all clothes (gonna need it to access in), go to school and move the mouse cursor to see if it's highlighted, click on it and then go back to previous loaded save file (or save the new game file for later if the problem occurs again) and it should highlight the school door for you to go in to solve the problem.
As of now, no progress on the school (doing housemaid job after waitress night). Perhaps on a later playthrough or not yet implemented for the update (first time playing it on first few weeks).
Edit: Done all the jobs. I feel like I'm stuck.I'm gonna keep exploring.

Last edited:

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
How can you speak to the janitor to unlock school? When I speak with him nothing append
Thanks
I would get on the game to check but from what I remember, you need a Charm grimoire (can be found in your ROOM) and craft it once. And then after that, you need certain clothes to seduce him. Just keep doing that and it should progress with the quest. It's going to take some time because you can only do it Monday and Thursday Dawn time before morning. Hopefully that helps your problem. If not by a lot then a little.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I'm pretty much on a stalemate after an hour of playing this game. I would use the cheats to unlock downtown, but I want to find a way how to progress w/o using it. If not, then fook it! Unless I just have to keep progressing and seduce the guys while on job or something.
Anyways I know that I'm using cheats on High School because sometimes it locks me out of it even though I already completed the quest.
1/20/20: Don't really know what to do anymore or how to get the other places when you can actually see the places if you use cheats. Still trying though...

Last edited:

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
I think Build 23 won't be out until the Creator officially makes it public to everyone like on a Patreon post or something.

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Cirelc Here ya go:
  • 1-Update scenes for Ian's quest with the new navigation system - Giving him the occultism book.
  • 1.5-Fixed bug that was triggering the gym's scene when it had to be triggering the park' scene in Ian's quest
  • 2-Update scenes for Ian's quest with the new navigation system - last encounter and last dream
  • 3-New scenes in the bar - the jukebox machine
  • 3.1- Added new cheats to get all the perks, all the special abilities and max all the skill.
  • 3.2-Added Choco Cookies in the Bakery, I didn't put them when I reworked the system and those cause problems with Cassandra's quest (you need to give the cookies to Cassandra's kiddo)
  • 3.3-Fixed a bug with the fight system (the bug basically was crashing the game Aisha when has to fight specific humans like Jonathan)
  • 3.4-Two scenes in the hunt in the park were the same, it shows in one that would be one scene and trigger the other, making this double. Now they are two different scenes.
  • 4-New scene from poll - A university student is returning home early and she is quite stressed, maybe Aisha can help her with a massage, and then escalate to something more ecchi.
  • 4.1-Fixed bug that made crash the sex scene and ritual scene before the fight with monters
  • 5- Added new areas in downtown, cosplay cafe and massage parlor, added new jobs in the downtown.
  • 5.1- Added new outfits, for the new jobs and some stuff in the code to avoid Aisha walking around with a towel. With the new outfits comes new scenes and images for the training in the gym, downtown gym and swimming pool
  • 5.2- Updated the diary with the new jobs and more cheats to unlock some places that are needed for the jobs.
  • Corrected some code and fixed some bugs too.

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Is there anyone like me, game easy to freeze ?
I don't get it freezing as much as in the past but yes the game still isn't the most 'stable' one out there, I would suggset saving often. Love the artwork and concept but I do wish it felt more polished when it comes to quest progression.

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Game seems interesting, is there quite a bit of content and different drawings?
There are a fair number of drawings and scenes and he keeps adding more, interaction with NPCs is a bit sparse unless they have a specific quest line, then it is quite good. He plans on releasing a scene gallery on Build 23.8. The only issue with the content is that sometimes it is hard to get it to trigger.

Reactions: Jun34

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I just started this unique looking erotic game and I have to say it seems to be quite promising to say the least, it's the only one that gave me a hard on (sorry for the explicit details) from just talking to a janitor, the female MC is remarquably beautiful...So when I saw that janitor smiling my imagination ran wild and I thought of the different possibilities and how that hard working middle aged dude could get his hands on such an exquisite beauty, this first character encounter alone got me excited for the different erotic scenarios that can take place in this fantastically drawn world, I can't wait to actually play it, my first impressions are highly positive so far..

Reactions: Deniz31
3.40 star(s) 40 Votes