Jun34

Feb 6, 2020
Well tried the game, not a fan, didn't play enough to leave a review though, I know that comic style of random text on the screen is neat but even with the game speed on the quickest and the weird right click and then left click other things( different from Renpy games) gets a little annoying, a lot of double click too and slowness just to get past a scene onto the next

• Angry
Reactions: ShamanLab

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
First, great work to the author. Without a doubt one of the best adult games I played to date.
The art work is fantastic.

There are a few things that I noticed some bugs and UI issues.
I'll put the bugs at the end so they are separated from the rest.

UI in the characters menu for showing stats and skills the little star beside the player skills isn't obviously clickable. I had played for a while before I realized it was and was wondering during that time what I needed to do to unlock those skills.

Keyboard game when screwing people you pick up from the club is excessively spread out. But at least it gives enough repeats to get where you need to go. Granted they can always click skip and not do it and get the random value and that would take them a 2 times as long to get through it.

Bugs:
There are a few but only one I remember, the biggest one, at the time of writing this. Sorry, It's been a busy day.
The biggest bug I encountered is you get to a certain point and the stores are closed and never reopen regardless of time or day.

I'm going to replay it from the start since I now know the mechanics of the game and I'll try and write down any I missed this time through.

Update Bugs:
Boob XP is being sent to mouth XP

Last edited:
Reactions: dimkakun
D

Deleted member 119819

I have a bug where I get stuck on a certain day and I'm not able to progress. All characters are missing. Is there a way to fix this? Its after the quest with Ian.

User #1751331

Oct 30, 2019
how to unlock the pose when playing the minigame? showing an icon with a Q sign and locked
If you look beside the area where it shows pose and the level it is at there is a little Astrid click it. It costs 3 hearts to unlock.
The on the special abilities page use 4 hearts to unlock it once you have pose raised to level 2 and charm raised to level 3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: maitrarosy

maitrarosy

Feb 3, 2019
If you look beside the area where it shows pose and the level it is at there is a little Astrid click it. It costs 3 hearts to unlock.
The on the special abilities page use 4 hearts to unlock it once you have pose raised to level 2 and charm raised to level 3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot :)

FearAevol

Aug 9, 2018
I'm stuck, how do i find eye of damned or charly? I can't find him at park but i found munch still alive

D

Deleted member 119819

I think it stops after you kill that Hobo. The game gives you a choice to either seduce Cassandra or another Hobo to proceed with the quest. Both do not work. Cassandra cannot be found and the correct Hobo is not in the park.

maitrarosy

Feb 3, 2019
game not going any further than monday at this point.....killed ian mikaela and lot of other things, now its stuck

Stompai

Oct 7, 2017
Sigh, played several version of this game over the past year and I am very hyped for it.
But sadly it's always the same problems... bugs.
The UI is filled with small bugs everywhere making it quite "user-unfriendly" and that's terrible for a UI-based point and click game.
Won't make a detailed bug report since I'm sure many in the comments did it already.
But I'm slowly getting more and more disappointed to see close to no improvement over the past years even though it should be at the very top of the to-do list, in red capital letters with exclamation mark everywhere.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Would be nice if there was an android of this but it might be too much like the layouts and all and trying to merge into the phone. Just saying.

Reactions: Abnellus

kzadazdazdazd

Sep 6, 2019
hey, i am supposed to sacrify a charly in the park but i can't find him ??? also how to progress after the 3rd step with janitor at school ?

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes