Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yep; you just listed off pretty much all the issues that have been in the game from almost the start and have never been addressed or addressed then resurfaced again with another update. I'm starting to think he's ignoring them due to his inability to fix them, also the only reason I stick with it is the same reasons you quoted yourself, artstyle, original story and just it being different from what I typically see.

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018

Yep; you just listed off pretty much all the issues that have been in the game from almost the start and have never been addressed or addressed then resurfaced again with another update. I'm starting to think he's ignoring them due to his inability to fix them, also the only reason I stick with it is the same reasons you quoted yourself, artstyle, original story and just it being different from what I typically see.
thanks for letting me know... seems like I am out then. sadly.
good luck anyway Xo Xo

Xicht

Nov 4, 2016
Trying this game every few updates, but its everytime so bugged... Its totaly unplayable. I like art style, but games is broken.

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
The game is intriguing. Really nice flow, but too slow and sluggish.
Visual design is great. The engine though....not.

starstar44

Jan 4, 2019
you know...i understand this game will never have color.
but could the sky at least be fucking black at night? it feels surreal and annoying to have the sky and environment constantly look white without any alteration, its also terribly inconvenient to have 0 visual indicator that its night time.

this

is only 1 of my many problems and gripes with the game, but despite this, i don't want the developer to give up, i want him to actually address the issues that people point out.
and keep addressing them, because according to some people, he did fix a few
which proceeded to come back.

May 6, 2019
Here is Build 24-2 Mega

His breakdown on what he's done is below:

I feel like we're seeing the same changelog for 2-3 updates in a row with just one or two lines added each time.
Right now, the only new thing i see is "8.1" and some more info under that second dot .
I took the time to check both that changelog and the few that happened before so i see some things changed, but for someone that will just read sideways, it looks like it's the same one over and over again... :unsure:

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
This version have bug!
You can buy 1 Burger ec.
pay 1 and the rest is free you can buy until your hands glow.
As long as you only have 1 item of the variety in the iventar, you can buy it for free.

warning many event in this version broken !

Last edited:
Reactions: dimkakun

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
The style is nice but it needs more manga style shading if you want it to look like manga. Right now it just looks unfinished opposed to "manga style"

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Why talk to Mr. cunning sometimes cause game freeze.
Why after fight, always change close automatically.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 40 Votes