Andragon

Mar 9, 2019
While I have always liked black and white comics, I have a hard time reading them on a computer screen. It is very intrusive to the eyes. Looks interesting but I personally won't be able to enjoy this game.

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
I feel like we're seeing the same changelog for 2-3 updates in a row with just one or two lines added each time.
Right now, the only new thing i see is "8.1" and some more info under that second dot .
I took the time to check both that changelog and the few that happened before so i see some things changed, but for someone that will just read sideways, it looks like it's the same one over and over again... :unsure:
Its his road map for the build, so each update is one or two items ticked off the list. This last update only added the gallery. I just wished he'd address some of the stability issues.

Irishcrackpot

Aug 6, 2017
Wow that was a quick update....

Build 24.1-2

Below is the roadmap for this build.

• 1-Updating training in the park and the gym scenes with the new navigation system and upgrading all these scenes.
  • 2-A way to unlock the bar (quest included)
  • 3-Continuing the scene with the university student in the House Mai job.
  • 4-More activities in the downtown
  • 5-Toward the fight system - The Eye of the Damned quest
  • 6-More scenes in the gallery
  • 7-Tweaks in the fight system
  • 8-New scene from a new poll
Now the scenes of training in the neighbourhood gym and the park are with the current navigation system. The scenes of moving from the neighbourhood and the downtown are with the new style too.

The scenes of training (in the neighbourhood gym, the park, the downtown gym, box gym, swimming pool) works like the jobs now. You have a minigame (that you can skip) and earn experience based on your perform there plus modifiers.

Last edited:

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Seriously... game not worth to play , for now ,
Bug bug bug , come back after 2 to 3 month , it might be batter.
If you addicted with comic , don't !!!, you need play on 40" screen to see those words.

TiffanyFox25

Aug 3, 2019
How do I turn off the Kerbal Space Program music? It's really doesn't fit the mood of this game!! The spooky music is fine though

Last edited:

ShadowWisp

Jul 5, 2018
Found this a couple of days ago. The style is awsome and I like erotichorror so thats good. On the other hand the ui and mini-games are f-ing irritating and completely prevent one handed play! I will, unfortunately, have to leave this one for a while and just wait to see if it improves.

One other thing I had noticed is the map based "Scrutinize" and actions is completely unexplained and so jarring to the game play.

TiffanyFox25

Aug 3, 2019
I think that "Scrutinize" thing is a bug, I mean like it's not supposed to be unlocked at the beginning of the game. It looks like content that's supposed to come after you visit her friend or after reading a grimoire.

3.40 star(s) 40 Votes