BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1659174082280.png

Overview:
The story is about Christin. Christin lived in a very religious family and attended a catholic boarding school. At the age of eighteen, she realizes that life has more to offer. Almost daily she is confronted with the everyday temptations of life. How long will she resist? Your decision, your consequences.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-25
Release Date: 2024-04-25
Developer: Bullx F95zone -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3 Beta
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

You may need to restart the game as I've made some changes! Please save at the end of Day 2. Day 3 might still be under construction.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Cheat mod*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018
ffs why cant devs take their time on a first release and actually upload a new game that's got some meat its bones,
I can relate to the sentiment. Maybe is the perfectionist side within me from back when I have time to make something, but yep.

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
It looks like NTR. A well-bred, diligent and kind girl who could be a good mother and wife will become a filthy, vicious whore with no hope fore salvation and a happy future. Such stories cause nothing but the deepest feelings of grief and sorrow.
I'm planning a Cindarella project after this ;). No seriously, she doesn't have to become a whore if you don't want

Reactions: ghostboy and Frumi
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes