VN Ren'Py Not Today Satan Remastered [v0.3 Beta] [Bullx]

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
I want to see the continuation of your game. I hope you will find time to realize your creative potential and please the fans of your game.
All the renderers are good, I like this one the most.:
1702961417635.png
She's so beautiful and sexy, I really like her.
I would like to know if you have any plans to continue developing the game?
In any case, thank you for the wonderful drawings for both your game and the fan drawings for others, your work always does not leave me indifferent.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bullx

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
Your art has definitely improved! Much better use of lighting.

Is it me or have you reduced the size of her breasts a little? She seems a little less busty than before. I prefered the larger breasts, but the current are probably more realistic.
"Yes, I have reduced them a bit, a few percent, but not really much. This helps the clothing and dforce handle them better.

Reactions: disimulated

BulgariAMARA

Apr 10, 2023
Not today Satan remake test version:
Mega PC
Mega MAC
It looks very good, I want to see the continuation of this story. How are you doing on the sequel? Are there any difficulties with the script, how far have you progressed in rendering the sequel? Can you tell us something about your plans for the future?
I know from my own experience that creative work depends heavily on inspiration, not to mention having free time for it, but I would like to know about your plans.
Once again, your story and its characters look interesting, I really hope for a sequel and I'm sure I'm far from alone.
Success.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
Not today Satan remake test version:
Mega PC
Mega MAC
I played this on Android using JoiPlay. Great start on the remake! The art is improved and Chrissy's thoughts are great to read - I love seeing characters' internal thoughts.

The test version ends for me just as Christin and Mary Anne get to the coffee shop - it just returns to the main menu without warning. Otherwise, I found no bugs or errors in the test version.

disimulated

Jun 10, 2018
I played this on Android using JoiPlay. Great start on the remake! The art is improved and Chrissy's thoughts are great to read - I love seeing characters' internal thoughts.

The test version ends for me just as Christin and Mary Anne get to the coffee shop - it just returns to the main menu without warning. Otherwise, I found no bugs or errors in the test version.
I should have added that I'm really looking forward to this game.

Christin's combination of awareness and inexperience against her religious background and young horniness makes her a most interesting female protagonist. It will be so much fun to play her story!

Last edited:

Norseman248

Oct 2, 2018
I really like this game you're working on here. And the female MC is very beautiful. You should really try to get your game onto the main page so you get some more attention to it.

• Red Heart

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Looks better. Her teeth are weird. Doggo best boy. There is a canyon sized gap between the textures used for the guy in the park and what comes afterwards.
Park guy 02_019.jpg ..and what comes afterwards guy 02_163.jpg
I do hope the difference is because the other guy is a placeholder for now. Otherwise this too much of an inconsistency.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes