3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
i have done it but cant for example press on quest log or anything else in the house
I'm guessing you didnt read the dialog, so get the pictures and go to the computer shop, quest log will update I'm guessing after a while and you'll probably need the other spot of interest (tool, bank card and camera) in a later time. Atm the game seems very linear just follow the story of MC. I would help you further but I'm atm too in the shop so can't tell.

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hello.
Thank you for that remark.
There are a lot of dialogues and I can understand that players can be lost.
In the final version players will be able to press a key on the keyboard to know what they need to do.
I keep trying to improve my English every day, thanks for your confidence and patience.
Take care of yourself and the people you love.

Stele23

Nov 28, 2017
I really like your games, and for me this one is the best in your collection. Can you tell us when is next update coming? I suppose that is the last update. Anyway nice work, keep it up and i would love if you made more games like this, incest i mean

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
Hello and thank you.
It is not incest if there is no blood link :) just the wife of uncle, we go said this ^^
Yes, it will be the last version and I do not think of creating other games like this one at the moment.
I can't tell you when the next update will come out.
What I can tell you, it will be even more vicious, dirtier and no one will be spared, no mercy in this game.
And I think it's close to the 800/1000 images and 60 animations.
An image pack will be available to show the work.

Stele23

Nov 28, 2017
Hello and thank you.
It is not incest if there is no blood link :) just the wife of uncle, we go said this ^^
Yes, it will be the last version and I do not think of creating other games like this one at the moment.
I can't tell you when the next update will come out.
What I can tell you, it will be even more vicious, dirtier and no one will be spared, no mercy in this game.
And I think it's close to the 800/1000 images and 60 animations.
An image pack will be available to show the work.

Wow, that sounds awesome, thanks for the reply!

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Well i have to say, its a great concept, the story goes in a really great direction, however, the dialogue REALLY needs a MAJOR overhaul, i can tell it's being put through some sort of translator or being horribly translated by someone who has no clue, you fix all the stupidity done by the awful grammar and wrong word usage, you have tons of places using HIM instead of HER, or HE instead of SHE as well as the other way around, you could have a really great graphic novel/game, the last thing that i have seen that needs to have a serious rework is the wrong character dialogue, that really breaks a good reading...

Stele23

Nov 28, 2017
Hey i have one more question, with what scene does this game end. I got a message that this is it for Version 2, but in CG i saw scene where Phill fucks Jeff's cousin and she gives Jeff a blowjob, and a scene where Jeff fucks aunt and Mike's sister, i haven't got these 2 scene are they for next update od did i miss something?

RWaites Jnr

Dec 6, 2018
Hey i have one more question, with what scene does this game end. I got a message that this is it for Version 2, but in CG i saw scene where Phill fucks Jeff's cousin and she gives Jeff a blowjob, and a scene where Jeff fucks aunt and Mike's sister, i haven't got these 2 scene are they for next update od did i miss something?
Did you go back to the neighbours to load the images on his computer after the photo shoot?

ddfunlol

Donor
Game Developer
Sep 28, 2017
@Valmora
Hello, thank you for this message.
I have already answered this remark several times.
Thank to F95, I'm in contact with a Proofreader.
I hope to work quickly with him.
In the meantime, I replace the long sentences poorly translated by short sentences, better translated.
Thank you for understanding and patience.

@Stele23
I understand your question.
Some images are in the picture pack but not in the game.
This is a mistake, these images should not have been here.

Gift, this dog robot is a pervert
needmoney5235.png needmoney5235.png

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
@Valmora
In the meantime, I replace the long sentences poorly translated by short sentences, better translated.

No worries, like i said, its going in a great direction, there hasnt been a graphic novel yet that i have personally seen that doesnt have the same issues, esp having to be translated that doesnt have the same mistakes, was helping the creator of "My First Teacher" with their corrections the other day, as i was asked and it was pretty nice to get asked...
looking forward to seeing your updates and corrections and further expansion of the story...

Stele23

Nov 28, 2017
@Valmora

@Stele23
I understand your question.
Some images are in the picture pack but not in the game.
This is a mistake, these images should not have been here.

Gift, this dog robot is a pervert
View attachment 231023 View attachment 231023

Thanks for the reply again!

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Anyone willing to share the V3 version pls (out from 24/01) ?

I'm not pushing for it, no worries, I'll wait for public release !
It's just that these DDfunlol games really rock my world ... :love:

Reactions: Stele23
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes