JSimon8668

Oct 1, 2023
I agree mostly. However it's kinda sad that unlike the other LIs, Deb has significantly less content if MC does not indulge her kink..
That is true if many love interests. Lea and Kim are both pretty centered around their kinks too. Others are more flexible but still have tendencies towards specific kinks. Considering a main point of the game is that kinks are a part of who people are and people are not always sexually compatible, it is kind of fitting that you playing the MC will not be compatible with all LIs. In my opinion it kind of adds realism and is a much better way then sort of incorporating watered down versions of the same kinks for everyone.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
only 2 chapters left ? i feel like we just started the game 2 chapters only feels rushed there are soo many stuff we could do and see with our lovely characters !!
While 2 more chapters seem plenty with some characters like Lea and Jen maybe even Emma, I agree 2 chapters for characters like Deb and Oliva and probably Jen's sharing path would feel a bit rushed.

IKR? How are we gonna have time for a decent Olivia story to get off the ground, much less extended wild sex with Lea?
Don't forget Jen's sharing path I feel that one just barley started imo

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
only 2 chapters left ? i feel like we just started the game 2 chapters only feels rushed there are soo many stuff we could do and see with our lovely characters !!
IKR? How are we gonna have time for a decent Olivia story to get off the ground, much less extended wild sex with Lea?
I disagree with that that statement:
Scenes in the order of sensitive/neutral/manly
Leah 4/9/2
Kim 4/0/5
Deb 8(!)/0/2
By centered, I think he meant "portion of their content relating to their kink", as opposed to where their content fell on a spectrum.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
By centered, I think he meant "portion of their content relating to their kink", as opposed to where their content fell on a spectrum.
Ok, then I update my opinion, towards that Deb is too focused on one side of the spectrum. Even Jen as the polar opposite of Deb has much more content of the other side of her spectrum.

• Hey there
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Ok, then I update my opinion, towards that Deb is too focused on one side of the spectrum. Even Jen as the polar opposite of Deb has much more content of the other side of her spectrum.
Okay and yah, that sounds like a fair criticism. I wouldn't know about her paths since I never play them on either side, zero urge in licking feet or making someone else lick feet.

Reactions: Turret

JSimon8668

Oct 1, 2023
That is what I meant. But I still think when talking dominant/neutral/submissive that it makes perfect sense that some characters would be unbalanced to one side - just like some people are. And some people can enjoy taking on either role or bouncing back and forth.

You are welcome to dislike that the game is developed that way obviously. I just wanted to note that for a game that tries for a bit more realistic, I think it makes sense. And this exact point is addressed very explicitly in Deb's storyline.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
He's already developing his next game, a lewd/date sim card game
Which is a bummer to me as I really liked this one and was looking forward to this next project at some point. I don't really like the idea of a lewd card game maybe id give it a try if there is some story behind but idk something about playing a card game feels really off putting to me.

Estius

Mar 16, 2023
Which is a bummer to me as I really liked this one and was looking forward to this next project at some point. I don't really like the idea of a lewd card game maybe id give it a try if there is some story behind but idk something about playing a card game feels really off putting to me.
Yeah, I stopped support due to the "card game". Zero interest. Those are a dime a dozen. Not many games with the different kink/fetish selections like this one to make the different play throughs unique. Actually, I'm pretty sure this is the only one of its kind.

Last edited:

Andrea9999

Nov 9, 2022
Yeah, I stopped support due to the "card game". Zero interest. Those are a dime a dozen. Not many games with the different kink/fetish seletions like this one to make the different play throughs unique. Actually, I'm pretty sure this is the only one of its kind.
They should play "strip chess".

Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
That is what I meant. But I still think when talking dominant/neutral/submissive that it makes perfect sense that some characters would be unbalanced to one side - just like some people are. And some people can enjoy taking on either role or bouncing back and forth.

You are welcome to dislike that the game is developed that way obviously. I just wanted to note that for a game that tries for a bit more realistic, I think it makes sense. And this exact point is addressed very explicitly in Deb's storyline.
We'll I guess then I should be a bit more consequent. Like treating total sub Jen similar. It just looks rather ramdom to only restrict Debs scenes. A bit like punishing the player for rejecting the femdom.

However, as I initially said, this is the one issue, I didn't really like about the game.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
We'll I guess then I should be a bit more consequent. Like treating total sub Jen similar. It just looks rather ramdom to only restrict Debs scenes. A bit like punishing the player for rejecting the femdom.

However, as I initially said, this is the one issue, I didn't really like about the game.
I agree at least when it comes to Deb, I only took part in them cause I liked the character otherwise id avoided them. Not gonna lie even tho im not into that content at all. Some of the femdom scenes were well written that I enjoyed it even tho I'm not into femdom lol.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
I know it's dissapointing that the game only has a few chapters left but I would rather that than seeing the game drag on until it's nothing but a shell of its former self like so many before it.
While I agree, it feels like we've barely touched on any of these relationships, so ending it after 2 more chapters seems rushed and unfulfilling to me.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I know it's dissapointing that the game only has a few chapters left but I would rather that than seeing the game drag on until it's nothing but a shell of its former self like so many before it.
i'm just hoping the dev surprises me tbh cause while I agree with your statement. It's just hard to imagine some of these paths getting the closure they deserve without it feeling rushed at least currently. But hey maybe those 2 chapters will be full off content and really big updates an those paths won't feel like that they are lacking or rushed anymore by the end of it.

Reactions: Demnor and Joshy92

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
In a way he's right, not from a sense of bitterness; but devs who regularly complete games- even if they're not fully fully fleshed out -have a much better track record at producing new and interesting games.

The energy suckers are those that are stuck in perpetual slow update land.

Though I don't see what a silly card game has to do with seeing hot characters like jen or lea in sexual acts....:unsure:

4.60 star(s) 161 Votes