Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
heh... i tried it but it looks very basic. It's rape on loss with an extremely basic fight mechanic. You can recruit teamates to help you in battle and you have a very basic corruption system to unlock hentai scene that we all already seen 150 times already.

I don't want to finish the game to make a review that's too boring.

Logicblade

Mar 20, 2022
Definitely wasn't a bad game. Art was cute, and while the scenes are nothing original, sometimes the classics are enjoyable. 5 endings in total, two of them bad ends, and easy enough to clear in 3-4 hours so it's not a major time consumer.

Reactions: Forge Wright

Fchampsudo

Sep 19, 2018
In addition, the corruption is.... very limited.
there is a single scene of her not hating sex. If the corruption angle is your thing then this won't scratch the itch.

Shockervern

Jul 26, 2021
Your logic is stupid. Based on the word salad you've vomitted there can be only one game/video/media of a specific genre or circumstance that would be worth playing; which is, ya know, not a fact. And at no point have I argued this is a game worth playing either, that's just you projecting.
Why do people do this ? what is in it for you ? i don't get the need to battle people over an opinion let him have an opinion and post his " STOP GATE KEEPING " ........... people need to feel like they can comment on something without backlash from some random..

hentify.net

Jun 9, 2024
Why do people do this ? what is in it for you ? i don't get the need to battle people over an opinion let him have an opinion and post his " STOP GATE KEEPING " ........... people need to feel like they can comment on something without backlash from some random..
I mean equally I don't see what's in it for someone to post in a thread about a genre of game they don't like just to bitch about it having clichés.

Let's switch it around: People who actually contribute (me) need to feel like they can post without backlash from some random on the first page bitching about something they didn't pay for and nobody forced them to play.

Imagine me going into every NTR thread and saying "I hate NTR" then expecting no backlash.

Ukuk999

Feb 15, 2020
Fun, short (~4hrs) little corruption JRPG.

Full save included in the root folder as usual with the recollection room at the Inn.

35 CGs, I'll save you some time and tell you with the exception of the final boss there is only one CG per area excluding the town, which contains most of the CGs.

No walkthrough as the game is fairly self-explanatory, if you want to cruise on easy mode then hire Crow/Billy from the get-go as they're level 20.
How is the pregnancy content int his?

freeko

May 15, 2019
Clothing destruction is tied to hp% remaining. So you heal and the character magically has their clothing repaired as well. I am not a fan of that specific thing, but otherwise the game is decent enough.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes