Dec 21, 2022
Hey look, a generic post complaining about a cheap bubble gum game. Not everything has to be a novel and new concept to be A) Entertaining or B) Fappable.
It doesn't need new concepts, it needs to be a little different, if there's no difference between 1000 games then what's the point in playing one and not another? How can you like something if it's something that we all saw thousand of times already? My point is that. Fappable? Ain't even download it since it got the same scenes you can find in every single RPGM game lmao. You can download something much older and fap to that, no difference at all since they the same.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
NoviceAdventurerSylphie-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

aquaregia99

Jul 2, 2019
It doesn't need new concepts, it needs to be a little different, if there's no difference between 1000 games then what's the point in playing one and not another? How can you like something if it's something that we all saw thousand of times already? My point is that. Fappable? Ain't even download it since it got the same scenes you can find in every single RPGM game lmao. You can download something much older and fap to that, no difference at all since they the same.
Your logic is stupid. Based on the word salad you've vomitted there can be only one game/video/media of a specific genre or circumstance that would be worth playing; which is, ya know, not a fact. And at no point have I argued this is a game worth playing either, that's just you projecting.

Dec 21, 2022
Your logic is stupid. Based on the word salad you've vomitted there can be only one game/video/media of a specific genre or circumstance that would be worth playing; which is, ya know, not a fact. And at no point have I argued this is a game worth playing either, that's just you projecting.
No yeah, I never said such thing. Learn to read.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Fun, short (~4hrs) little corruption JRPG.

Full save included in the root folder as usual with the recollection room at the Inn.

35 CGs, I'll save you some time and tell you with the exception of the final boss there is only one CG per area excluding the town, which contains most of the CGs.

No walkthrough as the game is fairly self-explanatory, if you want to cruise on easy mode then hire Crow/Billy from the get-go as they're level 20.
Is there erotic combat in this game?

1er_nombre

Jul 28, 2021
I saw that there are games where they add tags that don't match, does this rpg really have sleepsex? If so, it's a good start hahaha

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
See, I'm sure there was something like that but when I was looking through the Tag List I couldn't find it.

It's in the root folder of the game.
its under non sexual content in the tag list idk why, but its there

as someone searching for monster content is there plenty in this game? or is it mostly humans

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes