Collection Unity NowaJoestar Games Collection [v2023-09-08] [NowaJoestar]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

gonnakms

Sep 10, 2017
His new kill la bitch game is super good the art is always fking hot i wish he could finish the muliversal one too

Sivvvvvvvvv

Jun 5, 2023
As a heads up for others interested in a video collection of the scenes, this link doesn't have sound or the dialogue boxes for almost all scenes.
Oh yeah, sorry about that, I don't play with sound. So much so that I had trouble playing his Padoru game
and I avoided the dialogues to focus more on the H scenes

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
Well Done Nowa, you just want to get more greedy eh, not do you release (one page per month on 5 page mini comic!) and that I need to be on subscription for hi-res and color, it's began the process to become Radioicetive.

He prolonged not only Wednesday and KLB but also this comic. Bullshit with Physalis, power down, then school, questionable injuries, his master skill programming, retarded Discord admins and comatose Patreon supporters accepting this shit. IMG_20230912_214210.jpg

Last edited:

Golem98

Feb 23, 2018
Shouldn't his other games (Turning Bitch, Multiversal Waifu Taster, Padoru's Stuffed XXXmas and Squid Horny) be in this collection? These games are all here on F95, makes no sense to have a collection with only 2/6 games.

There is also another game called "Sadako The Anal Nightmare", which is linked in this thread but doesn't have an official post in F95.

Sivvvvvvvvv

Jun 5, 2023
Shouldn't his other games (Turning Bitch, Multiversal Waifu Taster, Padoru's Stuffed XXXmas and Squid Horny) be in this collection? These games are all here on F95, makes no sense to have a collection with only 2/6 games.

There is also another game called "Sadako The Anal Nightmare", which is linked in this thread but doesn't have an official post in F95.
correcting: 2/9 games

Sivvvvvvvvv

Jun 5, 2023
All NowaJoestar games to date:
(in no specific order)

Turning Bitch

Padoru's Stuffed XXXmas

Squid Horny

The Multiversal Waifu Taster

Kill La Bitch

Wednesday Wicked and Wet

Elden Waifus

Sadako The Anal Nightmare

Fubuki The Anal Queen Origins

(Note:apparently there are 3 games pending)

Mirko game

Atack on Titan game

Dutch Vs Predator Sisters game

(I don't know if he ruled out one of these 3, if anyone knows, can you tell me?)

Fubuki at The Beach
:The game was discarded and turned into a comic book, which has not yet been completed.

If I'm wrong at any point, you can correct me

and sorry for the horrible english

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
1694643582512.png Took some time to recap this dude's projects 1694643582512.png :

Finished Games :
  • Turning Bitch
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Padoru's Stuffed XXXmas
  • Squid Horny
  • Kill La Bitch / The Multiversal Waifu Taster (merged into KLB)

Abandoned TECH demos :

WIP:
  • Wednesday Wicked and Wet (with Project Physalis :sick::poop:)
  • Kora and Asami (game is still just sketches)
  • Fubuki The Anal Queen Origins (next project after KLB)
  • Sadako The Anal Nightmare (finished in Jan 2024?)

Games (turned or willl be) into animated comics :
Mirko game
Attack on Titan game
Fubuki at The Beach game

Despite all the criticism NowaJoestar as a WEG dev (he is originally an artist) still has a better track record than 95% of other devs who are still milking renpy/rpgmaker/unity games they started on 10 years ago, his only problem is that he is sometimes greedy and has 0 respect of delays/not punctual.

Last edited:

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
All NowaJoestar games to date:
(in no specific order)

Turning Bitch

Padoru's Stuffed XXXmas

Squid Horny

The Multiversal Waifu Taster

Kill La Bitch

Wednesday Wicked and Wet

Elden Waifus

Sadako The Anal Nightmare

Fubuki The Anal Queen Origins

(Note:apparently there are 3 games pending)

Mirko game

Atack on Titan game

(I don't know if he ruled out one of these 3, if anyone knows, can you tell me?)

Fubuki at The Beach
:The game was discarded and turned into a comic book, which has not yet been completed.

If I'm wrong at any point, you can correct me

and sorry for the horrible english
TMWT, Predator and Fibuki ditched and used scenes are used in art for comics or minigames in KLB. For Mirko and Titan I don't know that subject isn't spoked on Discord.

Elden, Wednesday and Sadako still isn't finished and big question for Sadako (for Elden Nowa said he is not going to ditch and after Wednesday he is going to finish it).

If he finished Elden and Sadako that over 2/3 of games that are released. And only KLB is the "big" one. Elden could be two but by demo and another he's claims that gonna be bigger than KLB but he talked the same for KLB that gonna be big but you can feel that lot chunks have been removed. And he's going to leave Unity engine because recent changes (migrating to Godot) , so boy skill issue and more delays.

We shall see.

Last edited:

Rebarium

Sep 16, 2023
Not too sure how to run the exe file on Android for Kill la Bitch, it said I cant find an app to run the game/file

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote