Collection Unity NowaJoestar Games Collection [v2023-09-08] [NowaJoestar]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Tamza016

Mar 6, 2023
I Tried to download (Fubuki ANALized At The Beach Alpha 0.1) on Drive and it won't work, is there other way to find it ?

link: drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pag3YQtBwtjnKYpprnfTQqrm9hwtu_qk?usp=sharing

Sivvvvvvvvv

Jun 5, 2023
I Tried to download (Fubuki ANALized At The Beach Alpha 0.1) on Drive and it won't work, is there other way to find it ?

link: drive.google.com/drive/folders/1pag3YQtBwtjnKYpprnfTQqrm9hwtu_qk?usp=sharing
It's a discarded game that was only available on PC

Sivvvvvvvvv

Jun 5, 2023

Game comic, never continued:

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
Oh....anything new about the game ? (After KLB ?)
Nowa should finish Elden and maybe Sadako in Godot (Elden will be redesign and Nowas "good talent with programming" in best possible outcome is mid 2024).

Two days ago he showed progress with Physalis morons for Wednesday game (complete disappointed with his progress and he's said before that Wednesday will be released this month but now is November and probably even later).

KLB fix patches for Android have no evidence that will come this month or ever. Fibuki comics series stopped having regular updates, he is not showing every day on Discord.

Don't have any reliable expectations on his checklist for games and comics.

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
Does anyone have the extra content packs?
I don't know what you mean, if you mean he's 3D character models that has become more important to him either made fix patches for KLB and actual working on Wednesday game (that 3D character models gives me flashbacks on Physalis scumbags affers 2 years ago), he's only recently bean more active on Discord because one of he's moderators were "smort" to accept shady CS:GO gift skins and surprise that moderator was hacked and know Nowa try to save him money and Patreon account.

No words need to describe circus of his intelligent supporters.

Fapokso

Jan 16, 2020
whay you guys hated so much nowajoestar?
I understand that it is not perfect
but this is ridiculous if you they hate su much, say it now
I think he's art isn't impressive CONSIDERING he just draws over 3d model yet each drawing is inconsistent like the mask drawing being very ugly. Game wise also they are pretty bad for how long he works on them and are a team effort

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote