Collection Unity NowaJoestar Games Collection [v2023-09-08] [NowaJoestar]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

midscarecrowxd

Jan 29, 2021
Oh yeah, I just remembered. Wasn't Nowa supposed to finish the Sadako game this halloween?
Also, I wonder what happened to his Predator game.

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
I wasn't surprised and was known (our experience and expectation) that Wednesday game is again going to be delayed.

Part of me wants to greatly insult him, Finks (Nowa biggest crony and ass licker), Project Syphilis (for this and 6 years treating Patreon and Discord like shit) and rest braindead Patreon supporters for supporting this.

• Haha
Reactions: hecom

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
He now remember that Fibuki comic exist and releasing new "improved colored pages" instead of releasing the fucking Wednesday game.

I am sure that he will release second page of his mini comic (that could be finished less than a week) just find a new excuse not to work on Wednesday game.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
He now remember that Fibuki comic exist and releasing new "improved colored pages" instead of releasing the fucking Wednesday game.

I am sure that he will release second page of his mini comic (that could be finished less than a week) just find a new excuse not to work on Wednesday game.
for once it's not him
he did the art and animated it
I've already posted all the cg for the game
blame project syphilis for the delay

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
for once it's not him
he did the art and animated it
I've already posted all the cg for the game
blame project syphilis for the delay
He said that they all work together (him+4 Syphilis scum) and he's doing last quirks on game, instead doing that he release comic pages which could lead to 2 outcomes: one that he's lying that he's doing last quirks, second is that he deliberately delay game just to milk more he's dead brain Patreon supporters.

I don't know which of this outcomes are worse.
And after Wednesday game he must fuck off from Project Syphilis if he wants to preserve his reputation.

• Angry
Reactions: OvaLoaf

OvaLoaf

Nov 7, 2020
He said that they all work together (him+4 Syphilis scum) and he's doing last quirks on game, instead doing that he release comic pages which could lead to 2 outcomes: one that he's lying that he's doing last quirks, second is that he deliberately delay game just to milk more he's dead brain Patreon supporters.

I don't know which of this outcomes are worse.
And after Wednesday game he must fuck off from Project Syphilis if he wants to preserve his reputation.
I don't see how them updating their comic is a problem here, people pay him to for his art first and foremost and as others have stated, he's only doing the art here. The final quirks thing is probably just last minute fixes on the art but I'd still put more faith in Nowa then Physilis.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HBold

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
I don't see how them updating their comic is a problem here, people pay him to for his art first and foremost and as others have stated, he's only doing the art here. The final quirks thing is probably just last minute fixes on the art but I'd still put more faith in Nowa then Physilis.
I don't have problem doing comic pages, I have problem when he's talking in multiple Twitter and Discord posts he's spend most of his time doing game development and releasing multiple time schedules that never got correct and doing something else, if he doesn't talking about promises that would pass okay. Not like KLB is still dumpster fire for Android system.

And now on Discord someone ask about Wednesday game and he said that he doesn't work quicks and Syphilis doing all work which is worst possible mistake in all game industry and history. If he was more honest that would be little angry situation but salvageable.

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
So where wednesday? lol
Dev team work so hard to make a perfect release without bugs- Nowa.

If that modus operandi continues to end of this week, if I am in his position would take L (shut down Wednesday game project) and sue Syphilis scum team for misconduct.

thesurplussy

Jan 20, 2021
honestly never knew a Sadako game was even a thing with Nowa, the Wednesday game was something i was looking forward to 2 days ago tho so im pretty disappointed but overall still praying it turns out okay by this month cause i really dont want any more of his work to be delayed/cancelled cause his art is TOO good to be having all this fucky wucky stuff going on with it

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote