Collection Unity NowaJoestar Games Collection [v2023-09-08] [NowaJoestar]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
honestly never knew a Sadako game was even a thing with Nowa, the Wednesday game was something i was looking forward to 2 days ago tho so im pretty disappointed but overall still praying it turns out okay by this month cause i really dont want any more of his work to be delayed/cancelled cause his art is TOO good to be having all this fucky wucky stuff going on with it
october 2024

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
LOL, both pointing at each other who stalled the fucking game, while Nowa said that dev team got stalled the project because someone of developers got hacked, Physalis without exaggeration said that Nowa who stalled the game project.

Nowa and Physalis are complete retards who can't make agreement who will take resposibility for delays and go for tasteless lying about release dates and development process. IMG_20231111_144713.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: Chesternaught

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
Nowa cronies (team) don't even know that Project Physalis sarcastically speak behind back, and they said that communication with Physalis is fine, and I quote MrWestCoast sarcasm and send a link to see that quote.
Simply MrWestCoast sarcasm is too big intellectual process for their brains to understand. And Finks give stupid lecture about game development. And my response is like MrWestCoast, simply too big to understand.

I want to know how Nowa find these morons for work.

EDIT: I managed to draw out of cave MrWestCoast, that is suprise I can't imagine how they commucate after the "incident" even Nowa was draw out.
So do I need to poke everybody from that gang just to do something about the game. It seems like yes.

Last edited:

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
Gentleman we got him, MrWestCoast got and take a L, and I don't think they gonna release a game earlier but at least Nowa now "know" with which scumbags he work and might spread about seed about Nowa confidence.

Reactions: Ancaeus and hecom
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote