Collection Unity NowaJoestar Games Collection [v2023-09-08] [NowaJoestar]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
My fear that Wednesday is going to be released on Christmas is bigger, and news on game development stages or better to say lack of news also feed my fear.

Smartass mini comic is also throw up in trash because Nowa instead of finish it, he start two new ones.

Nowa and Physalis are perfect match, two overambitious teams with moron employees that are cut off from real world. Yeah rough ride is going to be.

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
Has he at least said anything about sadako? Lmao
Nothing to be honest, even if you ask, Hitaru and Links (two morons that I avoid in my discussion with MrWestCoast because they know shit about games) would said that you must wait and dev team has a lot of things to work.

Chesternaught

Dec 30, 2017
My fear that Wednesday is going to be released on Christmas is bigger, and news on game development stages or better to say lack of news also feed my fear.

Smartass mini comic is also throw up in trash because Nowa instead of finish it, he start two new ones.

Nowa and Physalis are perfect match, two overambitious teams with moron employees that are cut off from real world. Yeah rough ride is going to be.
86euky.gif

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
It's a 5 years not weeks, oh no wait it's 5 decades. Joke to side Nowa treat games careless and simply lack of will and laziness to aprounch on this seriously.

By changelog he first change number of "levels", then UI and "last" change is interactive gallery. More serious people would simply change one thing and that is vanilla version. He could add rest in later revisions or DLC and that is much better treatment, better finding bugs and glitches.
Now is just putting a lot of overwork on single coder (Nowa and Physalis confirmed this info), and bugs and glitches are unavoidable even by the best coder in a world.

Reactions: Chesternaught

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
Tonight I am going to ask Nowa, does he have justified reasons to not use Mega to share comics and other stuff. Of course I will avoid any discussion with Finks because I can, and also because I am tired of his shit.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
He did but it will be released this week on Wednesday
the fucking comments...

nobody talking about the delays and false promises...

there is no hope for coomers, they're even worse than modern day consoomer gaymers...

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote