Collection Unity NowaJoestar Games Collection [v2023-09-08] [NowaJoestar]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
Nowa didn't answer my question: "why doesn't he use Mega for sharing comics and other stuff?".

And almost two hours ago he is doing last tests before release Wednesday game. That is what he wrote on Twitter/X. I don't believe him.
So game that was delayed over 6 months. He said the same thing for demo and demo was shithole for Android.

Anonymous68

Jun 26, 2022
Well let's see what happens tomorrow because according to his Twitter the Wednesday game will be released on the 22nd which is tomorrow

Soslair

Mar 24, 2021
IN THE GODAMN PATREON CHANNELS THIS FUCKER SAYS TOMORROW NIGHT ON NOVEMBER 21ST HE IS NOT FUNNY! THIS IS ANNOYING!
(Tomorrow night meaning Wednesday night which is today and I heavly doubt that)

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
IN THE GODAMN PATREON CHANNELS THIS FUCKER SAYS TOMORROW NIGHT ON NOVEMBER 21ST HE IS NOT FUNNY! THIS IS ANNOYING!
(Tomorrow night meaning Wednesday night which is today and I heavly doubt that)
Well let's see what happens tomorrow because according to his Twitter the Wednesday game will be released on the 22nd which is tomorrow
He meant wednesday 22/11/2024, please understand.

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
Hukiru fucking clown doesnt even know how wallpaper on Android work (but he's main wallpaper artist) or having Android to "test" Wednesday game. if I am that guy I would mock him and Nowa for hiring that moron.

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Hukiru fucking clown doesnt even know how wallpaper on Android work (but he's main wallpaper artist) or having Android to "test" Wednesday game. if I am that guy I would mock him and Nowa for hiring that moron.
are they making excuses in discord for delaying the game again and not releasing it on the 22th like they said they would after 6 months of delays ?

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
are they making excuses in discord for delaying the game again and not releasing it on the 22th like they said they would after 6 months of delays ?
Hukiru tells like they would release today (in their time zone is still 6 PM) so for them there is still "time left to release today".
But because him and Finks count on their words like nothing (so don't trust them), this is horseshit promise.

• Haha
Reactions: hecom

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Hukiru tells like they would release today (in their time zone is still 6 PM) so for them there is still "time left to release today".
But because him and Finks count on their words like nothing (so don't trust them), this is horseshit promise.
guess you were right...

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
He now make it free Android and Web version for all, that only what was good from Nowa for this whole year.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote