Collection Unity NowaJoestar Games Collection [v2023-09-08] [NowaJoestar]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
What is with the physalis hate I can't find much on him
Well I can explain, because I was supporting them 6 years ago until 2019 when I stopped because they became too greedy and no serious work was released.

Physalis Project team is from Peru like Nowa, so "cooperation" and maintaining contact is easy. Also language is big part of that.

Physalis Project are notorious for games like FrozenHearthBitches series (mini games that mostly fell or incomplete), latest game that they have complete and release is Trap the Cat (over 2 years ago!), and latest games that they have "working on" is FHB main game (game with multiple girls in high school and perverted principal as main character) and Velma mini game, but now they have release Wednesday mini games together with Nowa to stop ringing red flags, from Discord access that I have thanks to Kemono I can see what Physalis and Nowa speaks (Kranesh from Physalis main guy and he is Game Dev in Nowa discord channel figure). They were stunted by report on Wednesday mini game bugs (Westcoast he is still working on Physalis was telling to people to play good, now he isn't in game dev for Nowa at lest not officially so still is working but silently on Wednesday game full release).

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
dose anyone have a full save for the kill a bitch game i accidentally started a new game instead of doing new game+

Sandbox792

Mar 16, 2022
The game on mobile has not been fixed either, I think it mentioned that the patch would be released at the end of September but it never fixed it

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
The game on mobile has not been fixed either, I think it mentioned that the patch would be released at the end of September but it never fixed it
More important is creating 3D character models that he sucks because he doesn't know what is solid drawing (concept and principles of 3D drawing) and you can look the faces and you will immediately know what I meant.
Neither he's games are 3D so he's wasting Patreon supporters money on nothing.

He looks at Smitty34 and tries to make similarly good.

KLB Android fixes and Wednesday game is isn't on his priorities and Wednesday is left to Physalis to finish (Entry of the Gladiators- aka Circus theme music).

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
Not from Nowa, but from Physalis scums, "we work so hard to finish on time". And almost laugh and angry because they found a new "artist victim" to work with.

call them project syphilis from now on
they are worse than an STD

HBold

Jun 26, 2023
Less than 24h Nowa "should" release Wednesday game, I "hope" that on Android wouldn't be mess as KLB, but because Project Syphilis is in game development my hopes are almost 0%.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote