Collection Video NoXSmoking Collection [2024-04-02] [NoXSmoking]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
This looks like it was made in VaM, even though I know it's not. Sure it's a lot higher quality than what you usually see on there, but some of the janky snapping movements that his models do when they start an animation is akin to what you see there.
That is because, in contrast to most content, this is almost exclusively physics simulated. (With professional tools, not in VaM.)

jdoch

Oct 16, 2017
So does he just use the same type of physics simulation as VaM, but manually with his own software?
Don't know exactly. He mentioned the name of the program but i can't remember. I think it was some professional physics sim software. No idea how that relates to VaM. I never got VaM working correctly anyway.

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Well lets hope we have some compressor mates here in this thread if this stuff comes out. If its going to be a bigass file just for 2 minutes i aint downloading that shit hahahah

Maxtor

Jul 20, 2017
I didn't understand. 1.1 is this a new episode or an addition to the first one?
"Purpose of this sub episode is to reveal a "bit" of the entity that possessed Lara"
So a 2min+ additional story element to explain why Lara is a raging sex maniac <3

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes