3.00 star(s) 27 Votes

Adrian Night

Jun 1, 2017
I found one version of the game super slow and almost unplayable, this ones fine. The ready to go decensor...

BepLinEx NPC decensor 2/4/23 and online translator 64Bit only - Workupload.
that's what i added. :( Can i add you on discord and show you? maybe you know a fix

doesn't move anything like the video on the site. it's super slow text is too.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Can i add you on discord and show you? maybe you know a fix...
I don't use discord. But also never seen the game move quite like it does the trailer, the text has always slowly appear never slide in like that.

F

Aug 21, 2016
What does it mean "Implemented all positions"? Last I played this game, each girl was limited to one position. Is that different now?

Jun 13, 2018
What does it mean "Implemented all positions"? Last I played this game, each girl was limited to one position. Is that different now?
By "Implemented all positions", the dev was referring to the reward scenes for the Principle. When completing the story line, the Principle now has a bunch of stages for just her, each of which is one of the positions (e.g. one for doggy, one for blow, one chest massage, etc.). No changes have been made to the other girls. You still need to use the items on them prior to re interviewing in order to change their position.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
It's nice that the dev followed up with the principal but the game could honestly be better with further improvements.

What comes to mind is
- being able to freely pick a position rather than everyone having a specific one (even when using a love letter it can be annoying to be forced to leave to view another position),
- being able to get back to the first stage of special guidance after "harder" with the possibility to not just undress but also put the clothes back on,
- plus some tools to increase the available time and boost the progress in special guidance (it can get quite tedious towards the later stages if multiple girls catch your eye but not only isn't there that much time available but it also can take additional time if the girl starts with less than 3 hearts though I guess there is also the option to simply unlock all stages),
- and it is kinda a pain to sit through a full chest message just to give a love letter.

A bonus could be that the chest message or cunnilingus position could easily have had a penetration variant as well.

Reactions: Fuscen

uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
I followed the steps to do the decensor/uncensor. Problem now is, ... half of the girls bodies are missing now. And MC penis has disappeared. I literally see one leg of the girl, her head, and her arm. The rest of her is missing. Can someone upload an uncensored version of the game I can dl?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
I followed the steps to do the decensor/uncensor. Problem now is, ... half of the girls bodies are missing now. And MC penis has disappeared. I literally see one leg of the girl, her head, and her arm. The rest of her is missing. Can someone upload an uncensored version of the game I can dl?
Do you tried with this ? and what's your game version ?

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
Decensor works fine for me on the current version available for download.
Decensor works fine for me on the current version available from the OP. Are you sure you downloaded the right version of the decensor? It should be called "mobko_uncen_plugins.zip" Make sure you unzip it, don't just throw the raw .zip file in the plugins folder.

jokas377

Dec 17, 2019
So I am having issues doing the uncesor. Here is my file tree, let me know if anything is out of place please

->SeitoShidou_win64
--->BepInEx_x64_5.4.21.0
------->BepInEx
---------->core
---------->plugins
------------->mobko_uncen_plugins
----------------->ModImages
----------------->DumbRendererDemosaic.dll
----------------->DumbRendererDemosaic.ini
----------------->mobko_uncen.dll
----------------->Texture_Replacer.dll
------->Changelog.txt