3.00 star(s) 27 Votes

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
Anyone else having an issue with the game running slow? I played some yesterday after I downloaded it for the first time, no issues at all, now the text is slow, which slows down everything else. I can barely get the required number of npc's done due to this issue, and no idea how to fix it. I never changed anything when I started playing it today...

uncleaR1596

Mar 3, 2019
Anyone else having an issue with the game running slow? I played some yesterday after I downloaded it for the first time, no issues at all, now the text is slow, which slows down everything else. I can barely get the required number of npc's done due to this issue, and no idea how to fix it. I never changed anything when I started playing it today...
Are you playing this uncensored? Can you please tell me how you are doing it?

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
anyone have full saves?
Sort of yes, sort of no. Someone probably has a save with many girls or an obscene number of gold but the 'gallery' content isn't really worth deliberately making a save like that.

Hklmn

May 12, 2019
Sort of yes, sort of no. Someone probably has a save with many girls or an obscene number of gold but the 'gallery' content isn't really worth deliberately making a save like that.
ok bro, i just so lazy to play this game

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
But current date is shown like "1920#9#", where # - is some japaneese characters...
Think that' normal.

Edit -If you stick the in with the decensor it will change 1921年9月 to September 1921.

Last edited:

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
Is it April? Or is it always april? I've played Imperial gatekeeper and month was very important.
Testing it just now I'm in September but the girls cards seem to all expire in April.
I think it is logical the cards expire at the end of the school year in May-ish but now I'm wondering if they got the dates right with it expiring next year as we start in September-ish and go past newyears by that logic.

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
So, is missionary censored? The other positions are uncensored for me with the patch, buty missionary is still very pixelated..

cxvii

Mar 29, 2022
Uncensor plugin pack is updated.
Thanks for PeteTheBig.
There is the way to make high resolution textures.
Dumped image size to 2x. (using tool like )
Copy & resize parts to right pos/size.
All done. Use it with plugin or edit assets file.

it seems that the seeding press animation is censored, is there any update I missed?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
it seems that the seeding press animation is censored, is there any update I missed?
I missed that there are seeding press scene was added.
But it's needed an artists. texture is baked already and there are no uncensored texture on other textures.
Someone could do it, but...

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes