3.00 star(s) 27 Votes

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Seems like a lot of people wanted ecchi and craft uncensored, several people working to try and uncensor it. =O-O= How are you able to find the MD5 from different GPUs, do you need them physically or can you use software? I don't think making multiple folders would be difficult to do, but I think we'll use asset bundle extractor thingies, assuming it's a false positive for the virus warning. =X~X=
Extract MD5 values from all GPU machines.. plugis is so stupid.
texture replace function is included in . But that plugin uses MD5 as resource(texture) names.

Using uabea is working good. but game is updated, needs re-works. (ex. The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters)

PeteTheBig

May 22, 2021
Yes. that texture is censored. But I think that It's no chance to use if use the uncensor plugin. In game source there is check the flag the variable(may be named "IsCensored"). The value of the variable determines which texture to use. method is "Ji2_Live2dCharaBehavior.GetActivePartByMode". It changes on "Rider" and "Back" scenes.
I will check again all scene that the texture is being used. Thanks for works.

EDIT:
Checked again. It's used at "Back" scene. Uncensor plugin is solve it.
No, is not solved yet, the game does not have these variants of the "Back" sprite uncensored (check the sprites at texture02.png are different to the ones at texture01.png), so the plugin does not work with girls carrying sailor uniforms when initiating sex with clothes on them, you have to completely remove clothes for sex to play the uncensored animation because it uses a naked sprite that has no sleeves in texture01.png and also the penis in said sheet.
These censored scenes use sprites at texture02.png and I believe also the censored penis at texture00.png, there are 2 scenes censored and I think people simply don't notice because they always undress before sex or simply don't care enough to report it.

It's only two variants of clothing on one animation but it still annoying.

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
No, is not solved yet, the game does not have these variants of the "Back" sprite uncensored (check the sprites at texture02.png are different to the ones at texture01.png), so the plugin does not work with girls carrying sailor uniforms when initiating sex with clothes on them, you have to completely remove clothes for sex to play the uncensored animation because it uses a naked sprite that has no sleeves in texture01.png and also the penis in said sheet.
These censored scenes use sprites at texture02.png and I believe also the censored penis at texture00.png, there are 2 scenes censored and I think people simply don't notice because they always undress before sex or simply don't care enough to report it.

It's only two variants of clothing on one animation but it still annoying.
Did you tried with this ?

Last edited:

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Yes, I've been using the last version of the uncensor the whole time, and also checked that I was using the last version of the game. I don't think the problem is on my end.
Sorry. I was'nt checked sailor uniform. I will fix it. Thanks.

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Uncensor plugin pack is updated.
Thanks for PeteTheBig.
There is the way to make high resolution textures.
Dumped image size to 2x. (using tool like )
Copy & resize parts to right pos/size.
All done. Use it with plugin or edit assets file.

Reactions: harrierstrike

bdjpl97

Aug 18, 2018
Anyone else having an issue where documents randomly try to move to the bottom left corner of the screen when you pick them up?

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
It's sad that they won't continue update the game I hope people pressing him enough to continue it lol

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Final version was released, no principal. People are angry.
Link to article:
The principal escapes...they teased the idea of her getting "disciplined" and she escapes because no follow through. Whelp....

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes