3.00 star(s) 27 Votes

mercury

Jul 4, 2017
Uncensor plugin is updated.
Dev changed the source.
The new position added in this update "rear ekiben" (some sort of standing reverse cowgirl) still appears censored, while others are uncensored. At least in 64 bit.

You can unlock this by buying the position from the store and setting it in a girl's profile after you've given her a letter, or eventually randomly from at least the 2nd grade evening classroom, but that method took a while for me.

ipupkin2017

Jul 6, 2017
Nice simple game... but it feels too basic.
Another game "Alice in Cameraland" from this developer looks more promising and it's strange that it's not present here...

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
The new position added in this update "rear ekiben" (some sort of standing reverse cowgirl) still appears censored, while others are uncensored. At least in 64 bit.

You can unlock this by buying the position from the store and setting it in a girl's profile after you've given her a letter, or eventually randomly from at least the 2nd grade evening classroom, but that method took a while for me.
I checked it. There're no uncensored textures for "rear ekiben"(kiss scene). and source has no exchange parts.
Original textures are baked already.
There are 2 ways to decensor. 1. take original textures from dev.(sell or service with DLC). 2. We needs artists who makes it decensored.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
and it's strange that it's not present here...
No English version. Last time I tried it with the (not really allowed but still posted) Unity online translator did nothing, and it would probably be awful if it did. There is a translation request in the wrong section.

Edit - Ohhh I probably wouldn't have thought to check in 2021 but now at least the full game is IL2CPP...

Last edited:

juracid.exe

Jan 19, 2018
The game comes with three separate versions. 32Bit Windows, 64 Bit Windows or Mac. You only want one. Then follow (if it's what your going to use) the instructions from kumarin, but as there's no new decensor I just copy and pasted it all from my previous 64Bit version of the game to the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you very much its working now expert the new postion may didn't updated yet?

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

Tryon

Jun 23, 2020
I checked it. There're no uncensored textures for "rear ekiben"(kiss scene). and source has no exchange parts.
Original textures are baked already.
There are 2 ways to decensor. 1. take original textures from dev.(sell or service with DLC). 2. We needs artists who makes it decensored.
We must wait for some hero

Sheik100

May 19, 2021
The imperial gatekeeper is milion times better than this, definitely try that
To each their own but didnt like that one that much. Though ngl this one is still.. way too raw. I think this genre has potential but these games really need more going on.

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021
To each their own but didn't like that one that much. Though ngl this one is still.. way too raw. I think this genre has potential but these games really need more going on.
yeah. I think it's the art style for imperial gatekeeper that has made me not have much interest in it myself

Mar 9, 2021
This game could develop more, but I guess it can't ever get to the point of the actual Papers Please, since that would make this game all sorts of weird. Personally, I guess what they could do is try to give a dialogue tree with which to influence the ending somewhat, like how you talk with the principal.

...Gonna be honest, I mainly played the whole game cause I wanted to fuck the principal.

Reactions: morbidlove22

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
yeah. I think it's the art style for imperial gatekeeper that has made me not have much interest in it myself
If you dont like the artstyle thats fine, everyone has different preference but overal imperial gatekeeper has better and longer story, interesting characters and lots and lots more gameplay and options. Compared to imperial gatekeeper this is like a demo or early access maybe. I really liked this games artstyle but other than that its just shallow as fuck, which is a shame.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
If you dont like the artstyle thats fine, everyone has different preference but overal imperial gatekeeper has better and longer story, interesting characters and lots and lots more gameplay and options. Compared to imperial gatekeeper this is like a demo or early access maybe. I really liked this games artstyle but other than that its just shallow as fuck, which is a shame.
Yeah, while this game offers more positions which Imperial Gatekeeper was missing in my opinion the latter clearly has more content overall. But while I like both art styles, TIG perhaps even more, I think TIG was lacking in the sexual department as it was quite restricted, by which I mean it is mostly based on facial expressions and a floating dick (and hands), the model is stiff and rather moved up and down and only changes via certain conditions similar to the facial expressions which have limited states.

Sep 23, 2021
that is fair, this is very basic in terms or story and character, as it is essentailly playng gacha simulator to find who we want to add to the harem and...eventually getting to add the principle I'd assume...not much else

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes