3.00 star(s) 27 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can you show how your folder looks like where you have the game, otherwise I can’t remove censorship
The game comes with three separate versions. 32Bit Windows, 64 Bit Windows or Mac. You only want one. Then follow (if it's what your going to use) the instructions from kumarin, but as there's no new decensor I just copy and pasted it all from my previous 64Bit version of the game to the...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kaizen

Dec 17, 2016
So,I assume we can't have sex with the principal yet right ?

The new update finally added dialogue in English and it seems like she sends the MC to recover a document to prevent her from becoming an NPC.In one of the dialogues the MC seems to accidentally find it upon which she takes the document from him and the game ends. Maybe there is a way to hide the document from her ? Or maybe this will be added in a future update. One thing I noticed is that in the stage information of her office one of the pink buttons seem to be missing,maybe this is tied to a future alternate ending ?

reilynn

Jan 16, 2018
I think this is one genre I haven't tried. I see references to "Paper's please" which I'll look into. Any others of this type I should know about?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
can't get the uncencsor to work , help ?:S
Like kumarin's post says use the right version of BepInEx for the game you play, install it like in the screenshot above. Put the three files from the decensor in it's pugins folder that will appear after running the game once.

If you have done that and there's still a mosaic it maybe the file address, rename the game folder and or move it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I cant change the language of the game as I cant select the Options Button...
I couldn't click yes to deleting a save last time I tried, just trying it now it's working. Maybe a resolution issue, if your PCs graphics settings are changing it somehow. Otherwise not sure, you could move BepInEx out of the game folder and try it but if it was the issue everyone would have it. And it's the (not installed) translator that I find can ocasionally break things like this.

rafa0606

May 7, 2021
I couldn't click yes to deleting a save last time I tried, just trying it now it's working. Maybe a resolution issue, if your PCs graphics settings are changing it somehow. Otherwise not sure, you could move BepInEx out of the game folder and try it but if it was the issue everyone would have it. And it's the (not installed) translator that I find can ocasionally break things like this.
Probably is because of the resolution as i have a really old monitor, i have tried older versions, and i already tried without the uncensor but it still doesnt seem to work, do you know a solution to this? maybe with resolution settings?

rafa0606

May 7, 2021
Probably is because of the resolution as i have a really old monitor, i have tried older versions, and i already tried without the uncensor but it still doesnt seem to work, do you know a solution to this? maybe with resolution settings?
I found a solution, changing the resolution manually seems to work, I have changed to 1280x720, and it worked.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
3.00 star(s) 27 Votes