3.00 star(s) 27 Votes

ぐだ子

Feb 9, 2019
Uncensor plugin.
For Latest Version (v220926 after)
For Old Version (v220914 below)

Game was updated and changed censor method.(source changed)

I referenced this post. thanks.
Don't have ? install it. May be you version is x64. use

Plugins are works every version(may be).

Extract BepInEx to game folder. run game once. extract plugin to \BepInEx\plugins\
If BepInEx\plugins\ folder is not created, move game folder to another eng-only path. (ex. "c:\Games\NPC Capture Academy\")

Changes
2022-11-28 Change the boolean variable's value. dev uses boolean variable as censored check.(may be use #define censored = true).
still work?

merhnazad

Mar 20, 2020
The special guidance button doesnt work at all, the door closes indefinetly and softlocks the game, bummer since the rest of the game works fine. Any idea on a potential fix?

DARKMASTER01

Mar 14, 2019
The director's room can be unlocked or not, if you can't, why do you see that 3 stars appear in your box, I already have 15 stars and nothing new appeared

ResanDochez

Apr 3, 2021
i just downloaded the game, in the tutorial the girl say sample text 1,2,3 etc. and some dialoges in japanese... i did something wrong or is the game like this?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
i just downloaded the game, in the tutorial the girl say sample text 1,2,3 etc. and some dialoges in japanese... i did something wrong or is the game like this?
The game is still in development, so the principal has no dialogue for now. Just skip her part and the rest of the game plays fine.

PeteTheBig

May 22, 2021
Just today the game got a new update, according to the update information they added endless mode after ending, does anyone knows if they will keep updating after this? at the moment there is only 4 sex animations and "special guidance" menu could use more options.
I really like this game, there is enough variety of characters to keep you entertained but having only 4 animations to play with can leave you wanting, this game has potential, I hope they keep developing.

periodBracket

Game Developer
Sep 13, 2020
I'm not sure if I can call it easy, because I think it's easier than that. Though, it is good for a fun and casual play every now and then.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
its more like gate keeper where you just have to repeat the level. I don't know if papers please and its successor work that way too.
Successor?
In Papers Please you can fail completely if you run out of money (and there a few events that can game over you outright).

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes