3.00 star(s) 27 Votes

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
Did you do anything in particular to get this? I'm having the same problem, but when I go to the first classroom, none of hte text is English anymore at all. :/
Tbh I forgot, but I had skipped the whole principal thing(aka pressed the skip button) and eventually it adjusted to being in english? the principal's speech still isn't in english but I didn't really do anything because it fixed it's self? Still barely know what I was doing though

GammaXai

Oct 5, 2018
eng-only path is what?
Bepin works with many many games but you need to make sure you would be able to type the entire file path by hand on an American Keyboard, so a-z, A-Z, 1-0 are valid characters but any kanji or such can be a problem. For example depending on where you got the rar from it might create a game folder called 'npc capture academy' which would be fine for bepin or it could create one called 'モブ娘捕獲学園' which would likely not work

FFFA6

Apr 24, 2020
i went into settings went down a resolution size and the game broke? settings are no longer open-able same with some other functions, any ideas?
I got it working for mine by using to force it into fullscreen. This let me get into the menu and change the resolution.
Hope this helps.

Halose

Nov 13, 2019
Did anything even change?
Yes. They actually set up the test dialogue for the "story" with the cover girl in the principal's office and they added more items to buy in the shop to customize the girls you saved with the letters.

You can change everything from the positions to background and hair style/colors. The only thing you can't change with girls is the personality and the cup sizes. Also you can finally toggle off the masks and change the pubes for no cost.
(Note it chooses hair styles and accessories at random but you can toggle the item on and off to cycle to one you like)

Btw if you already completed the game you there's a bug to progress the quest through choosing a girl at the location through the "re-interview" though you don't get a reward for doing all of the story yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: L33tmaster

Equinefolower

Aug 5, 2020
Why the game seams to be broken? In tutorial i only get text test 1, 2, 3 etc. Clicking buttons does nothing. In first clasroom I click No, Report, Spekear and nothing want to change.

Reactions: stojkovic

Elgate

Jun 9, 2017
I can't even extract the game. I extracted the 1st archive and names are fine, but the second archive cause issues.

pixisnope

Feb 14, 2021
I got it working for mine by using to force it into fullscreen. This let me get into the menu and change the resolution.
Hope this helps.
when i open it the shit window app seems to think the app doesn't exist due to its name being processed as "??????", any ideas on that one?

renji-12

Apr 15, 2020
Bepin works with many many games but you need to make sure you would be able to type the entire file path by hand on an American Keyboard, so a-z, A-Z, 1-0 are valid characters but any kanji or such can be a problem. For example depending on where you got the rar from it might create a game folder called 'npc capture academy' which would be fine for bepin or it could create one called 'モブ娘捕獲学園' which would likely not work
so I have to rename the app in English?

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
so I have to rename the app in English?
Strangely, last folder name is safe. (but some characters are not allowed). You can use game folder name as "モブ娘捕獲学園".
middle paths are must in english.
ex)
"c:\Games\モブ娘捕獲学園\" is ok.
"c:\게임\NPC Capture Academy\" is NG.

FFFA6

Apr 24, 2020
when i open it the shit window app seems to think the app doesn't exist due to its name being processed as "??????", any ideas on that one?
Yep, that's normal because of the special characters.
Follow these steps:
  1. Click 'Grab' to the right of the 'Window Title' box.
  2. Click the name that appears as question marks.
  3. Click 'OK'.
  4. In the 'Shift To' box, click the 'Full Screen (Client Area)' radio.
  5. Click the 'Trigger It' button.
That should make it full screen, after which you should be able to click the settings icon to change the resolution settings. Some apps fight it a bit, so you may need to click 'Trigger It' between clicks if the window shrinks back down.

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
In some version, a story mode was added.
But he is not tuned in (in terms of text).
In places of the text, test dialogue 1 writes to you, etc.
Most likely in the Japanese version, everything is fine. These are already translators, until they most likely translated it.
Either there is this problem in the Japanese version (although I don’t believe it)

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes