3.00 star(s) 27 Votes
Apr 14, 2019
Never tried editing a registry to edit a save file before
Most likely in the Windows OS registry, like many games on Unity
Code:
\\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Oinari\モブ娘学園
It says in the readme the save data is in one of the appdata folders but you are correct I found mine in the registry, its a json file in I'm pretty sure hex? I'm gonna try editing it to see if that works, if it does I'll see if I can write up a script in python to make it less of a pain for you guys (or maybe in rust instead because I don't really want to risk any buggy code messing around the registry)

Uzur123

Jan 23, 2020
Never tried editing a registry to edit a save file before

It says in the readme the save data is in one of the appdata folders but you are correct I found mine in the registry, its a json file in I'm pretty sure hex? I'm gonna try editing it to see if that works, if it does I'll see if I can write up a script in python to make it less of a pain for you guys (or maybe in rust instead because I don't really want to risk any buggy code messing around the registry)
Editing saves of this format is too problematic. You can "Export" the registry directory and roll back the save by merging it with the registry.
Or load other people's saves in a similar way.

After achieving the desired result, I would recommend saving the exported registry file to the game folder.

By the way, if you want some cheats, you can remove the focus from the game window to another window or desktop, and the time in the game will freeze, which will allow you to check for errors almost instantly.

Last edited:

Mafialeh

Mar 27, 2022
It seems a new update was released. It seems it adds a new stage and position (breasts grabbing), some new show items related to these and some fixing in the translations.

At least it's good they continued working on the game after it was released as they had promised.

Berurinn

Aug 28, 2021
Does the uncensor patxh work for the jan version? I've tried, but BeInEx doesn't create any folders (yes, I've moved the game folder to C:/ with no luck)

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I've tried, but BeInEx doesn't create any folders...
If you got the game from Dropbare above they posted only the 32Bit Windows version of the game. For that you will need the 32Bit version of BepInEx, not the 64Bit one kumarin directly linked. I moved the BepInEx files over from my old 64Bit version to the new 64Bit one and the decensor still worked, so far.

Edit - NPC Capture Academy 2023.01.19 Win 64Bit/Win 32Bit/Mac - or

Last edited:

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Can admins update the file already?
That's not how it works, someone needs to share the update for it to be uploaded.
It also doesn't help that you ask in a demanding manner, you can point out if a new update is available (which was already done) or ask nicely but you will have to wait and hope that someone will share it, after which it can be uploaded to the OP.
If I am not wrong then you could even take a formal approach and create a game request specifically for the update, though I am not sure how much of a difference it would make if a new update was already pointed out in this thread which doesn't have too much traffic that it could be overlooked.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The update only appeared (visually at least) on the today. Maybe they sent it off when the Ci-en post was made on the 7th, but DLSite do check things before they're made downloadable...

NPC Capture Academy 2023.02.06 Win 64Bit/Win 32Bit/Mac - or

icebreaker200

Oct 19, 2018
That's not how it works, someone needs to share the update for it to be uploaded.
It also doesn't help that you ask in a demanding manner, you can point out if a new update is available (which was already done) or ask nicely but you will have to wait and hope that someone will share it, after which it can be uploaded to the OP.
If I am not wrong then you could even take a formal approach and create a game request specifically for the update, though I am not sure how much of a difference it would make if a new update was already pointed out in this thread which doesn't have too much traffic that it could be overlooked.
Thank you for clarifying that.

3.00 star(s) 27 Votes