axlzero

Jul 22, 2017
Guys anyone know how to past cave part or make the dinosaur or something like this move and no longer block my way?

JorgeÚnico

Mar 30, 2018
"Various precautions"
In the goblin den, there is a description of a woman who is raped by goblins.
In the goblins' den, there is a description of a woman who is raped by goblins and who is given a chase. (In the goblin's den, there is a description of a woman being raped by goblins.
I don't know what that means but I can't proceed The Bridge in other Npc Games when you collect The 100% completion gallery It opens a gallery or an ending.
This time no one know It, so...this Game is a lot of laggy and in some point, bad for The camera angles.
The gallery don't save some H event

Last edited:

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Not sure if this full save is gonna work with this version as what I have is my own mtled ver 1.01 but you guys can try these if you want full recollections opened. Just make sure to have a backup of js folder before replacing everything.

Last edited:

Laxard

Sep 5, 2018
This "npc rape" thing really been going around lately.
I don't really get it personally, it's about as fun as sticking it into a tree.
Then again, pretty sure some perverts here have tree fetish. :rolleyes::coffee:
Yeah, it's not like there is a game called Sk*rim, which have l*ov*rs lab mods that are exactly this still going strong since 2*11, all of To*d H*wards attempts to separate auditory while selling more of his stuff.

Don't mind my "censure", I just a little bit sad about game name not having this useless form of censorship most japanese games, in accordiance to Japanese hentai games tradition.

In all seriousness thought, NPC hentai is like Zombie shooter, player supposed to feel less bad because it's not more or less "facsimile of people" who are suffering at the hands of the player but mindless drones instead. And so from moral stand point it's fine to "rape" realistic sex doll but not fine to rape real woman, so for people who "delve too deep" in the roleplaying this is more acceptable kind of game.
An boy if japanese don't have all kind of confidence issues on top of that.

There're literally cuckolds that keep asking for netorare to feel cucked and you question this? This is less weird compared to that.
Too bad most of these games only has mtl.
And there is example of the people who delve too deep and associate himself with the husband of the main character in the NTR games, so ends up feeling cucked when playing such games. This is relatively rare thing.
Most people who play hentai but don't like NTR games because they don't like blackmail plots or seeing act of cheating, but such people just not like the genre, not because they feeling cucked.
They are neadlessly loud banch but not as bad as extreme cases who simp for imaginary character and rage when she have love interest in some dojinshi because "she betrays them".

• Haha
Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Bastus

May 1, 2021
Not sure if this full save is gonna work with this version as what I have is my own mtled ver 1.01 but you guys can try these if you want full recollections opened. Just make sure to have a backup of js folder before replacing everything.
Some one else asked is there anything to do after the cave cuz there is a monster blocking the way. Or does it hard end there.

sonhot

Apr 29, 2017
And there is example of the people who delve too deep and associate himself with the husband of the main character in the NTR games, so ends up feeling cucked when playing such games. This is relatively rare thing.
Most people who play hentai but don't like NTR games because they don't like blackmail plots or seeing act of cheating, but such people just not like the genre, not because they feeling cucked.
They are neadlessly loud banch but not as bad as extreme cases who simp for imaginary character and rage when she have love interest in some dojinshi because "she betrays them".
You can choose to believe whatever you wish but the fact is that in most netorare games the protagonist whose perspective you follow would be the cucked male not the slut female or the stealer bull. There's more obvious sign but here isn't the place to discuss such things. In the end wanting to fuck npcs isn't that weird compared to wanting to roleplay a cuck. Also "delve too deep" imo is the right way to enjoy "roleplaying games" it's roleplay after all. You don't play like that? suit yourself.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Some one else asked is there anything to do after the cave cuz there is a monster blocking the way. Or does it hard end there.
If I remember right I think it just ends there.. I am not sure though cause I played this game in September 2021.

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
"When I tried to get into the futon, I lost consciousness like a mud."

Never heard "like a mud" before. " {@Somebodynobody}

I have say futons are dangerous to sleep on. You can get sick and die from it.
Futons have to properly cleaned, air dried and be off the ground because what happening is your absorbing the ground cold atmosphere. Instant Pneumonia or flu will occur if your not careful.

Tops a person can sleep for week, a month not a good idea. Your making your lungs fill up with water.
This from previous experience. I got really sick doing this for 2 months. I didn't think I would get sick. Other disclaimer is that you can interact with brown recluse spiders and bugs while on ground. Even black widows.
Environment you knew on bed safe and secure, goes really scary sleeping on ground. that why in anime they have bug spray around the futon. Sometimes a humidifier or heater.

Fact hero masturbated his natural body heat out of his body, is dangerous as well, he lowering his energy level. He might thought he was making milking quota but he naturally killing himself to early grave.

Like a dud? or Like a dolt? (for translators). *we think idiot he hero was mad at himself.

2.00 star(s) 5 Votes