• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DeyoZero

Jul 9, 2020
Personally,I think the peak of npc rape is the doujin where the premise is that it is a skyrim mod, which boosted the popularity of/ created that genre I think. Sadly, imo the game dev are lazy and use the genre as a easy sex gallery game instead of following what made the skyrim mod doujin popular(imo it was the change in environment, common sense, personality, designs of npcs based on the cheats used by the player MC)
, for those uninitiated.

just came out a few weeks ago.

Reactions: sinran987654321

fakeymcfake45

May 7, 2021
Minimum Requirements:

i9-12900E Processor; RTX 3080ti; 32 gb ram

The game will still chug a bit but atleast somewhat playable on those specs.
The game is just very badly configured. You can set the cell size to 3000 or 3300 instead of the default 300 in the plugins.js, set unload cells to false, and set resScale to 0.5 or 0.25 if the GPU is weak, though I doubt it. And in the task manager, when the game is running there will be 4 Game.exe processes, you want to set the affinity of the first 3 to the same core, or two logical cores that share the same physical core. Even with all this it will stutter a lot as you move around and new things are loaded in, but it's at least a little better.

Basically, set all the processes to the same 1 or 2 cores, except for the process that is using the most RAM, that one needs to be set to affinity to all cores.

Edit: Actually, while this helps in some maps, the performance still tanks in places with a lot of NPCs, and the solution is to disable the KMS minimap plugin.

Last edited:
Reactions: LTBergamot

ciaoGintoki

Aug 15, 2017
First time i seen a 3rd person view in RPGMaker gameplay. Hope other games would implement this to make the games more interesting or variety

Tiasung

Jul 30, 2018
y'all keep saying "another" game like this, this is the only one i have found, are there more?
There have been a good number of them ''recently'' (past few years?). I guess most arent translated or posted here, tho. Games like this are very low effort. If the npcs only repeat the same lines, there's no dialogue or story whatsoever. Even the sex scenes become pointlessly boring then.

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
I have to ask this... why the game is not counted as completed? if is just a MTL than is completed on its own, is there a reason for not be completed or is just something that was forgot?
It's v1.01. In the changelog, there is atleast a v1.02. Idk if there are more versions, but atleast v1.01 confirmed to be not completed.

fakeymcfake45

May 7, 2021
It's v1.01. In the changelog, there is atleast a v1.02. Idk if there are more versions, but atleast v1.01 confirmed to be not completed.
Devs need to start learning what numbers mean. There's a lot of games with ridiculous numbers like v22.0.51 that are still alpha.

1.0 means final.

Daehorn

Feb 10, 2018
This "npc rape" thing really been going around lately.
I don't really get it personally, it's about as fun as sticking it into a tree.
Then again, pretty sure some perverts here have tree fetish. :rolleyes::coffee:
Talk to the dryad, or druid about love for trees.
But at least it is something rather new in general. While i like npc games most stray in direction of senseless tastes like urination with deadpan faces (npc neet part 3 and 4). Version with mixed graphic is at least more novel and some npc has some charm or at least sex with them can make you laught. So game is at least above average. Well forget language. There will be never proper tl of games from npc genre.

Cochin

Sep 12, 2017
Personally, I like the NPC Sex genre, because it scratchs that itch of wanting to be able to fuck anyone at any time. Its just kinda unfortunate how some of the games made in this genre handle that. Some have just waaay too few npcs you can actually fuck. Some have good variety but get bogged down by poorly optimized maps and bad taste in graphics. Some have fetishes that just take even this too far, like shitting on some chick's face. (looking at you Sex Ticket)

For this one, the 2.5D graphics were novel at first but very quickly became sour when the game ran like ass in any large map. Ironically, the fastest map was the world map. Let's not forget that the body variety of the npcs is actually pretty poor in this too. They're all gigantic tits and asses, or overly chubby if they had smaller than G cup tits. Don't even get me started on strange anus placements. For those that don't know, the anus is about an inch or so away from the vaginal opening... So to see it four to five inches away, where the tailbone would be, is just off putting.

For once I'd like to see a NPC Sex game that really hammers in the fantasy NPC Sex... ness. Like, you can bang every mid age and lower female character as a start, then you find a potion of youth to turn old grannies into hot teens and milfs... Then a genderbender potion that turns male NPCs into female ones. Maybe a humanizing potion that turns animals and monsters into animal girls and monster girls. Make it just a real NPC Sex paradise. That would be awesome... and would be the effective end point of the genre.

• Hey there
Reactions: Nycnegro and terza

EPOC16

May 3, 2018
We all know these games are technically terrible and at their finished state, are still basically comparable to a proof of concept game. If you feel the need to point this out, don't bother. We know. Those of us that play this are not exactl;y playing for the plot.

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes