RPGM Completed NPC Sex I'm the Strongest in Another World with Etch Ability! [Final] [materiarukanbpani]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ338055_img_main.jpg

Overview:
When I woke up one day, it was a different world ...
I talk to my mother and she repeat the same thing.
And I notice the mysterious ability.
"Etch"
It is the strongest ability in another world given only to me.
I got the strongest skill that I can have sex with any girl with Sensitivity Max!
I will use this ability to rule this world!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-04-11
Release Date: 2021-09-28
Developer: materiarukanbpani -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (MTL)
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

RJ338055_img_smp1.jpg RJ338055_img_smp2.jpg RJ338055_img_smp3.jpg RJ338055_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Loktahar

Aug 21, 2017
My problem with these NPC games is that they are fucking short; meaning a single town with a fucking castle, they might add well a demon castle in the end and that is it. It's cookie cutter shit, no deep dive into this scenario to pull some meat out of it or to even stretch it. Specially when I had that one dev spoil me with some god tier NPC game. Though I wish that one was on the modern RPGmaker.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
My problem with these NPC games is that they are fucking short; meaning a single town with a fucking castle, they might add well a demon castle in the end and that is it. It's cookie cutter shit, no deep dive into this scenario to pull some meat out of it or to even stretch it. Specially when I had that one dev spoil me with some god tier NPC game. Though I wish that one was on the modern RPGmaker.
This one is on the bettter side tbh

Reactions: brattlebob
Jun 13, 2018
MC: "I will use this ability to rule the world".
Me to MC: Dude, they're NPC that follow script a gold fish can rule them.

Yet another NPC fucking game only this time the MC has a goal besides sex. Doesn't make much sense for a goal given that they are NPCs but at least it's something different from the others.

Reactions: Mephistofeles
Jun 13, 2018
I agree with this 100%. All the devs who make these do is just tweak a tiny thing here, change the models a little bit, and the call it a new game.
If I got stuck in a game like world with NPCs around me and was having sex with them I would at least travel beyond town to find more options. Not in these games though. For some reason every type of NPC can be found in this one little town and both the castle with the royal family 'looking for a hero to slay the demon' and the demon castle with said demon are barely even outside the town limits.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes