RPGM Completed NPC Sex I'm the Strongest in Another World with Etch Ability! [Final] [materiarukanbpani]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
Tbh mtl's aren't bad unless the games broken because reality is that most games will never get a proper trans unless auto translators suddenly take a massive leap forward particularly for Japanese which requires context to do a proper trans. Ofc mtl rpgm games are notorious for bugs mainly because of T++. Also translating not that bad just trans ones with tags they don't throw you off
I agree. Just don't find MTL all that bad no matter how flucked it is. Except for few games, usually those that follow Point&Click moon logic where it's confusing enough already, I could always figure out what it was trying to say and progress in the game.
But ofc, Proper translation will always be better than MTL, no denying that fact.

Feb 2, 2019
Mmmm... Did *the japanese reach the end of their rope with sexual misery to the point to fantasize about being able to have sex with girl not even resisting anymore? Not having a mind to begin with...
Poor japan... At this point, they can simply buy a dead fish in a grocery store and fuck it, it will be the same...

Last edited:

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
Mmmm... Did japanese reach the end of their rope with sexual misery to the point to fantasize about being able to have sex with girl not even resisting anymore? Not having a mind to begin with...
Poor japan... At this point, they can simply buy a dead fish in a grocery store and fuck it, it will be the same...
Either *Japan OR *the japanese. "Did japanese reach..." doesn't make sense. There, "japanese" is an adjective.

Reactions: applepie68

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
I don't understand the appeal of this genre. But more than that I feel like it's a wasted opportunity for an interesting story. That being a world that starts out with the face of an NPC sex game but then reveals a darker hidden side or evolves into something different. For instance having the "NPCs" being fully cognizant of what the mc/player was doing to them only to get revenge on them later. Another idea would be for the npcs to start as NPCs but to slowly gain sentience over time breaking free of the game world's pre-defined roles. To me this genre is perfect for exploring such concepts. And maybe these concepts have been explored in an npc sex game before, but at least all the ones I've seen on this site so far seemed to be shallow CG galleries with no real story.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
Wait what? Where? I've seen a lot of NPC games and not one of the them were for female players.
There was one recently made where you go around the school fucking male students as a female student.
Not sure if its full npc gimmick because i didn't play but it seemed like it.

lop333

Game Developer
Dec 27, 2019
I don't understand the appeal of this genre. But more than that I feel like it's a wasted opportunity for an interesting story. That being a world that starts out with the face of an NPC sex game but then reveals a darker hidden side or evolves into something different. For instance having the "NPCs" being fully cognizant of what the mc/player was doing to them only to get revenge on them later. Another idea would be for the npcs to start as NPCs but to slowly gain sentience over time breaking free of the game world's pre-defined roles. To me this genre is perfect for exploring such concepts. And maybe these concepts have been explored in an npc sex game before, but at least all the ones I've seen on this site so far seemed to be shallow CG galleries with no real story.
Npc breaking out of the shackles of programming isnt a unique idea. Many games and visual novels explore this exact concept.
Anyway this genre exist because people like the absolute power idea, while doing erotic things to what would normall be considered mob side characters, and its simple to make having a grand narrative would take actual effort.

Reactions: brattlebob

Echonic

Jul 29, 2018
My problem with these NPC games is that they are fucking short; meaning a single town with a fucking castle, they might add well a demon castle in the end and that is it. It's cookie cutter shit, no deep dive into this scenario to pull some meat out of it or to even stretch it. Specially when I had that one dev spoil me with some god tier NPC game. Though I wish that one was on the modern RPGmaker.
Which god tier npc game are you talking about btw? Everything i've played so far is more or less the same with slight differences.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It looks like it would be interesting if it was not gibberish MTL.. even edited MTL I can appreciate but not gibberish.

Cochin

Sep 12, 2017
Instead of a NPC game, I'd love to see a partially region locked/time loop styled game. Where, sure, you can bang anyone, but you're trapped in the same day... until you find the right thing. Then your sphere of influence gets bigger. Maybe now you repeat the same week, but you're stuck in the same neighborhood. Then your sphere gets bigger and now its the same city. The whole time you're searching for the plot- and not "the plot"- but the actual story, so you can advance it and slowly break free of the time loop and spatial constraints... with kinky sex along the way.

Cochin

Sep 12, 2017
Looks like you're talking about this one? I don't know, man... the game mechanics might be really good, but Jesus, I've crapped better art.
I love that game. Sure, the art is rough, but it has a charm to it. It also makes sense in the story that his IRL life is bland, dreary and the people there have barely any features, only being distinguishable because of their color while the game is vibrant and full of life. Its also not an NPC sex game. Its more of a Mob Sex game, which is a different, if similar genre. In Mob Sex, there's just a fuck ton of women to bang. It Could have NPC elements, but Mob Sex is typically just a large number of options, whereas pure NPC is just the kind of living doll thing with repeated lines.

shakey2

Mar 6, 2018
Npc breaking out of the shackles of programming isnt a unique idea. Many games and visual novels explore this exact concept.
Anyway this genre exist because people like the absolute power idea, while doing erotic things to what would normall be considered mob side characters, and its simple to make having a grand narrative would take actual effort.
Where in my post did I claim that it was a "unique" idea. Of course it has been explored, this is the era of meta concepts and games have explored this idea long before undertale ushered in the era. "Original" stories don't exist. Only new ways to explore old concepts. The point is exploring this old idea in a new setting, an NPC sex game.

Also absolute power already exists, it's called the isekai genre. Or more specifically wish fulfilment stories. Unless by power you mean sandbox control, in which case these games make very weak sandboxes even if they do technically qualify. No, this is more specifically about the fetish at it's core (a mutation and dead fish fetish as I see it). Otherwise people wouldn't keep playing what amounts to a walking gallery with the depth of a puddle as there are much better games to fulfill both those fantasies (sandbox, and wish fulfilment). And by simple you mean "lazy cash grab".

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes