RPGM Completed NPC Sex I'm the Strongest in Another World with Etch Ability! [Final] [materiarukanbpani]

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Hiyuman

Nov 17, 2020
Man, these NPC games are starting to get stale. Most of them don't even have much in the means of content. It gets boring quite quickly.
Welp, the art in this one seems fine though. Might be worth a shlick.

Reactions: Boldano

Kittsu

Nov 25, 2017
I haven't played a single one of these NPC games but I keep seeing them. The concept is so fucking embarrassing, it's like an incels dream; women who can't do anything to deny your advances.

• Angry
Reactions: applepie68

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Just from the title alone, I figure 99% of the appeal of this game is going to be the absolute poetry from the translation engine.
Just a tip, title and description are translated by the uploader, it usually has zero relation to the game. Sometimes the game is better sometimes it is worse, playing is the only way to be sure. It's free, download and check for yourself.

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Concept is getting a bit overused tbh it seems that most games like this besides being MTL are just small cash grabs Ill try this one though the art looks okay.
To be fair, the recent NPC trend is just the mix of [Emotionless Sex] and [Time Stop] fetish. Which is in no way overused or played out when comparing to [Harem], [NTR], [Incest],...etc.
Easy cash grab? Yes. But it isn't really fair to say it is overused.

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Dude why the fuck do you need an OP powerup in an npc game? They are all pretty much reactionless sex dolls anyway.

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
Unpopular opinion but I kinda like MTL. Tried to do a proper trans and I gave up like 10 mins in. The dialogues were too dark and sickening for my taste. With MTL, rape and forced stuff lose most, if not all, of the dreary shit and I feel like a typical fantasy over-the-top cartoon villain.

Last edited:

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
To be fair, the recent NPC trend is just the mix of [Emotionless Sex] and [Time Stop] fetish. Which is in no way overused or played out when comparing to [Harem], [NTR], [Incest],...etc.
Easy cash grab? Yes. But it isn't really fair to say it is overused.
Perhaps not overall but in this recent period of time many devs have created these types of games where they use prebuilt assets that are slightly modified and the main reason I said overused is because they're all exactly the same there are plenty of different types of harem ntr and incest games that go beyond they're basic tags but these npc games are really all built the same. However I actually don't mind the genre I just wish devs put a bit more effort into them.

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Unpopular opinion but I kinda like MTL. Tried to do a proper trans and I gave up like 10 mins in. The dialogues was too dark and sickening for my taste. With MTL, rape and forced stuff lose most, if not all, of the dreary shit and I feel like a typical fantasy over-the-top cartoon villain.
Tbh mtl's aren't bad unless the games broken because reality is that most games will never get a proper trans unless auto translators suddenly take a massive leap forward particularly for Japanese which requires context to do a proper trans. Ofc mtl rpgm games are notorious for bugs mainly because of T++. Also translating not that bad just trans ones with tags they don't throw you off

Reactions: VVVrextt4343

LTBergamot

Jun 20, 2018
I haven't played a single one of these NPC games but I keep seeing them. The concept is so fucking embarrassing, it's like an incels dream; women who can't do anything to deny your advances.
..you do know you are trying to "advance" your relationship with someone's ms paint doodles when you say "women who can't do anything to deny your advances."
Kink shaming is a really shitty move mate, but in your case it's actually worrisome. Sane people here knows it's just a fantasy. We indulge in it for a good fap and we snap right back to reality and continue with our daily lives, but seeing as you want to "advance" your feelings with fictional things, it might be more than fantasy for you. Wake up my dude.

2.00 star(s) 2 Votes