RPGM Completed NPC Sex: Into the Demon Lord's Lair! A Sex Free For All [Final] [BlueZoo]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1378520_RJ298336_img_main.jpg

Overview:
After playing a game until you fall asleep, you suddenly awaken to find yourself inside the world of the game you were playing.
Minimalistic story, no battle, no bullshit. It is a simple game that you can start playing and have sex immediately.
Explore the game world and enjoy the immersive feeling of having as much sex with girls and monsters as you like.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-17
Release Date: 2020-10-24
Developer: BlueZoo
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English (MTL, and it's bad :KEK:)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Others :
- -

Thanks to Unsong for this masterpiece and Thant San for the compressed version

1378524_RJ298336_img_smp7.jpg 1378523_RJ298336_img_smp5.jpg 1378522_RJ298336_img_smp4.jpg 1378520_RJ298336_img_main.jpg 1378521_RJ298336_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited:

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Damn, more of those NPC games?! How many are out there and even still coming lol?!?!

Feels just like way back when we got the deluge of isekai anime, because everyone and their mother wanted to capitalize on the fad... it turned out that it was more than a fad and we're still getting new isekai every season.

Not complaining just saying, if they're good I'll play them, its just that 90% seem to come cursed with MTL :illuminati:

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
Damn, more of those NPC games?! How many are out there and even still coming lol?!?!

Feels just like way back when we got the deluge of isekai anime, because everyone and their mother wanted to capitalize on the fad... it turned out that it was more than a fad and we're still getting new isekai every season.

Not complaining tough, just saying because if they're good I'll play them, its just that 90% seem to come cursed with MTL :illuminati:
I feel like even calling this an MTL would be a sin, tbh. With MTL, you can at least understand some basic stuff, but here, you might as well not read at all.

Thankfully, the game isn't complicated and doesn't really need you to talk with people, so translation isn't really that big of a problem.

Jun 29, 2021
these npcs type games seem to be popular.
But they seem quite boring. No expression or feelings.
I mean, NTR is still burning hot even now is because of the naughty feeling.
although its wrong in many ways than one what makes is great is the feeling it gives.
try to play a ntr game when ur the fucker then play the reverse where u get cucked.
My point? These NPC games are bland, no taste.
But, I still haven't played this one yet. I hope its different but I wont be surprised if its just as I described the others.

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
It ain't different. Don't get your hopes up.

NPC games aren't for everyone. Most people just play it for a quick fun and leave it at that.

Reactions: Pyrrical

Karakura

Jul 6, 2018
Is the anonfile link a completely different game?

Well, just tried it out and ooooh man is this MTL bad. I've played my fair share of MTL games, including every other NPC game on this site (not all are MTL'd btw), and this one might be the most incomprehensible one I've read. It's like it took a bunch of random words and threw em together to make sentences with some japanese characters sprinkled in just for fun. It's crazy man.

Last edited:

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
Ah, am I really that sloppy when I'm sleepy?

Damn.

Here's the anonfile version. Hopefully the uploader would change it pretty quickly:

Reactions: P3zz0

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
You fall asleep, you suddenly awaken to find yourself inside the MTL world...

Minimalistic story, it's a simple game that you can start reading MTL immediately. Explore its world and enjoy the immersive feeling of having as much Engrisu as you like. :censored::D

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Ah, am I really that sloppy when I'm sleepy?

Damn.

Here's the anonfile version. Hopefully the uploader would change it pretty quickly:
I got you lad (y)

Reactions: Unsong

df223

Mar 13, 2021
im gonna fill this worthless forum with MTL starting now, if saying that this garbage isnt well recieved by the people makes me go banned and deleted my posts, i will turn the latest update page into japanese games with the worst MTL you will see, i will download translator ++ and start spamming this forum with the shit you like so much, you wont know if it engrish or japanese anymore, you wanted this and you will have it, im gonna prove that even a monkey like unsong can use MTL

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
You do the NTR, basically Netori.

And yeah, you just don't have to do it, if you want. It's the sprite of a girl and a boy together in a room. You can just not interact with them, if you don't want NTR.
You sure? Cus only netorare gets tagged as NTR on this forum. Thats weird.

Reactions: Magazif

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
i don't usually comment on the npc games but i play it all damm i really like timestop hipnosis npc fuck withouth noticing this is my thing :D

Reactions: Imisx