RPGM Completed NPC Sex: Into the Demon Lord's Lair! A Sex Free For All [Final] [BlueZoo]

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
Yep, I'm sure. You don't get your lover stolen here because... well, you don't have a lover here. Everyone is an NPC that repeat the same line.

Reactions: Gobz7777

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
Damn, more of those NPC games?! How many are out there and even still coming lol?!?!

Feels just like way back when we got the deluge of isekai anime, because everyone and their mother wanted to capitalize on the fad... it turned out that it was more than a fad and we're still getting new isekai every season.

Not complaining just saying, if they're good I'll play them, its just that 90% seem to come cursed with MTL :illuminati:
What I hate about NPC-fucking is how all of these games are the same. I don't think people who develop these games are even individuals. They're all part of a hive mind that shares a single conscience, because it feels like every NPC eroge was made by the same person.

And of course they're all made in RPGM, because literally anyone can make some mediocre art and slap it on this accessible engine before posting it on DLsite to make a quick buck. If you're going to make a game that is pretty much an interactive gallery with zero story, then at least the NPCs need to look unique and hot, which isn't the case most of the time. They also lack any type of kink at all, since there's not much you can do with mindless, empty, walking sex dolls. The most you'll see is some "NTR" because why the hell not. Let's mash every trend into one bad product to maximize our profits. Even without MTL these games would still be trash.

And that's it. Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
im gonna fill this worthless forum with MTL starting now, if saying that this garbage isnt well recieved by the people makes me go banned and deleted my posts, i will turn the latest update page into japanese games with the worst MTL you will see, i will download translator ++ and start spamming this forum with the shit you like so much, you wont know if it engrish or japanese anymore, you wanted this and you will have it, im gonna prove that even a monkey like unsong can use MTL
please do, i don't need proper english i just need to grasp the story a bit and when every game is mtl some good translator will raise you'll see

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
Thank you for this. I recall translating it as well before, and the translation was actually better.

Not sure what happened this time, tbh.

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
Seems like this was Mtl'ed from chinese MTL that is why the dialogues are pretty bad... I encountered same type of thing before with this game too when I did the version update..

I translated this game a couple of months myself using Translator++
Just replace the "data" Folder with this.

Still not great, yet far better than whatever this monstrosity of a translation is.
But yeah thanks for the better MTL Anduin

Reactions: Unsong

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
NPC sex games are one of the easiest to make. 0 combat, 0 storyline, and requires 0 animation. They can just use the default RPGM asset for the world and characters. Add some flavor/dialogue text and SFX, and they're pretty much a glorified CG viewer.
It's shovelware tier games. There's barely anyone wants to translate these type of games other than simply hooking it to machine translate because it's not really worth it. Hence why 90% of these games are MTL; Its either that, or nothing

Reactions: RossoX and Unsong

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
If anyone have problems with words getting cut off from message boxes
You can fix it by downloading this rar and pasting the plugins in plugins folder and edit plugins.js.
I included "how to use" text file so that you can do it easily

EDIT: Forgot to mention in "how to use' text file, plugins folder is in www/js/
Also: Make sure to have a comma at the end of above code line after pasting the code

Last edited:
Reactions: Unsong

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
I translated this game a couple of months myself using Translator++
Just replace the "data" Folder with this.

Still not great, yet far better than whatever this monstrosity of a translation is.
Ha the translator has appear i knew it, thanks for translating it xD

Reactions: Zero28

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
NPC sex games are one of the easiest to make. 0 combat, 0 storyline, and requires 0 animation.
They are to dlsite what "puzzle" H games are to steam. But there are some devs that take the concept and actually put some effort into it like .

Reactions: cesarcedar2

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
If anyone have problems with words getting cut off from message boxes
You can fix it by downloading this rar and pasting the plugins in plugins folder and edit plugins.js.
I included "how to use" text file so that you can do it easily

EDIT: Forgot to mention in "how to use' text file, plugins folder is in www/js/
Also: Make sure to have a comma at the end of above code line after pasting the code
this wordwrap its with the new translation or only the wordwrwap?

Reactions: Zero28

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You do the NTR, basically Netori.

And yeah, you just don't have to do it, if you want. It's the sprite of a girl and a boy together in a room. You can just not interact with them, if you don't want NTR.
according to the dlsite, it actually has both. (that is if their tags are accurate there)
You sure? Cus only netorare gets tagged as NTR on this forum. Thats weird.
reason for NTR tag above, so I would assume game has both.

Although someone will play the whole thing and find out, then say whether or not it actually has both types or just the one (given the premise it would be Netori if only one).