RPGM Completed NPC Sex: Into the Demon Lord's Lair! A Sex Free For All [Final] [BlueZoo]

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
I'll wait for some reviews, I hope it's pure ntr where you're the one getting ntr'ed
It ain't pure NTR. It's just fucking another girl in front of her boyfriend, but they both won't react since they are NPCs.

• Sad
Reactions: ktez
Jun 29, 2021
for me i personally really like them specifically when they allow stuff with the characters having expressions and stuff
i cannot understand how people can enjoy them when the NPCs just remain expressionless the entire time, but when they have expressions but are still kind of paralyzed, i think it gives a sort of "semi-BDSM" feel? or something along those lines, at least

the cover art for this game seems to suggest it'll be the kind where expressions are an option, hopefully
What you described is what they lack.
I played a game similar to what you described.
and even after completing it I play it again and again.
"Hypno Apli" is the game. Give it a try, although these NPC games are somewhat popular they are in no shape or form enjoyable.

Mar 19, 2018
What you described is what they lack.
I played a game similar to what you described.
and even after completing it I play it again and again.
"Hypno Apli" is the game. Give it a try, although these NPC games are somewhat popular they are in no shape or form enjoyable.
there ARE a few NPC-style games that use expressions--even this one has that, though for only two of the women--but yeah it's definitely not the standard

i'll have to give Hypno Apli a try, thank you for the recommendation!

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Bro...
It's netori
It's when the MC doing the cucking, not being cucked
F95Zone desperately needs a "Netori" tag.

Everyone wants to escape from reality these days. This is understandable given the horrible state of life on the planet.
A sad +1 to this.

Thou has summoned ye ol' Stuffers, and ye ol' Stuffers appreciates thy offering. :D
Glad to spread the news of promising h games. I hope this one is to the Stuffers liking.

Reactions: Stuffie

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
The translation is so horrible that it's actually funny. I read it like a overblown bad stage play that thinks it's some deep shit.
Taro! Now heavenly resting. I Taro? Heavenly resting dark times ahead?
Indeed Taro heavenly resting dark times will crush.
... individual girl, a game like person?
Indeed
This individual person Kosuke sleep non-delivery.
Weekday village life miserable me. The heavenly grace was completed! Naga is a must-have enjoyment!

Me again: Do I need to write more? This is translation gold!

Last edited:
Jun 10, 2018
Is there something else after the castle? Is it just the castle and the village?
What's going on with the ghost? How can you catch it and is it important?
I'm just really confused here (the original game is 3gb, it can't just be two small maps)

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
Is there something else after the castle? Is it just the castle and the village?
What's going on with the ghost? How can you catch it and is it important?
I'm just really confused here (the original game is 3gb, it can't just be two small maps)
These are the only maps, yes. The ghost tells you that there is a hidden stone behind the demon king's chair, but I've already pointed that out in the OP.

The game is only 300mb.

Thingamadong

Mar 16, 2021
The translation is so horrible that it's actually funny. I read it like a overblown bad stage play that thinks it's some deep shit.
Taro! Now heavenly resting. I Taro? Heavenly resting dark times ahead?
Indeed Taro heavenly resting dark times will crush.
... individual girl, a game like person?
Indeed
This individual person Kosuke sleep non-delivery.
Weekday village life miserable me. The heavenly grace was completed! Naga is a must-have enjoyment!

Me again: Do I need to write more? This is translation gold!

I completely agree with you. The translation is hilarious.

In my opinion it also weirdly fits the retarded way the NPCs react / nonreact
to suddenly being sexed.

Reactions: Unsong

Aigrim

Mar 4, 2020
...By trying to catch it. If it flies outside the map, leave the room and enter it again.

I'm an honest man :HideThePain:

There are only two characters who change their expression, and that is via a special stone found behind the demon king's throne.

Also, if you want an NPC game where their expression change, you could try this:

There are quite a bit of NPCs, and their expression change during sex and their clothes change after having sex a few times.

It has some loli stuff, so you might want to watch out for that.

I'm actually planning to upload that. I've already MTL translated it, but I'm trying to make it sound more intelligible since, well, this MTL genuinely made me feel as if I have a committed murder.

Hope it doesn't get taken down, though.
Hi, any success on translation and upload of mentioned ( ) Game?

Evil987

May 27, 2018
NPC games are pretty average to Bad levels, i can't recommend any game they made to be "good"
generally true. but i admit i have found 1 or 2 with very good animations and style (dont remember the names sry), but yeah everything else is bad/empty as always, but it's not a real problem in the end, those games are just a little more complex recollection room for sex scenes.