RPGM Completed NPC Sex: Into the Demon Lord's Lair! A Sex Free For All [Final] [BlueZoo]

Salbut

Feb 24, 2020
...By trying to catch it. If it flies outside the map, leave the room and enter it again.

I'm an honest man :HideThePain:

There are only two characters who change their expression, and that is via a special stone found behind the demon king's throne.

Also, if you want an NPC game where their expression change, you could try this:

There are quite a bit of NPCs, and their expression change during sex and their clothes change after having sex a few times.

It has some loli stuff, so you might want to watch out for that.

I'm actually planning to upload that. I've already MTL translated it, but I'm trying to make it sound more intelligible since, well, this MTL genuinely made me feel as if I have a committed murder.

Hope it doesn't get taken down, though.
Wow thankz man i cant wait

Reactions: Unsong

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
for completation I have to ask this 2 things...
FIRST
in the house were the MC awake there is a dude that ask a code, is the first option, someone understand what this code is? I know it say recollection but given the translation I don't really trust them

SECOND
if you look at the preview images in the first page you see that the demon lord change expression, if you interact behind the throne you find a stone that change her and the succubus down but I wonder, is there something similar for the other NPC too?

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
Bro...
It's netori
It's when the MC doing the cucking, not being cucked
I mean usually this forum leaves the tag out entirely if it's netori. The NTR tag explicitly means netorare here. Here as in the forum not this particular game.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
I'm guessing Isekai is that one genre that really hit with the Japanese. Is life really that shit over there that they fantasize about escaping into a game? Holy hell, my dude.

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
I beg of all of you NPC sex are good game in themself, so please, please stop translating it with MTL, there is a time when someone will want to translate it for real and it'll be a delicacy, as of now it's a pain, and it's better to wait a year than a day to get this kind of shitty translation. NO MTL ISN'T a good way to get a game since real translator will loose all motivation to re-translate a game already MTL'ed sor for fuck sake i beg you, STOP RUINING NPC SEX GAME !

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
I'm guessing Isekai is that one genre that really hit with the Japanese. Is life really that shit over there that they fantasize about escaping into a game? Holy hell, my dude.
Everyone wants to escape from reality these days. This is understandable given the horrible state of life on the planet.

Reactions: sonhot
Mar 19, 2018
I'm genuinely curious to know if you have seen any game with worse translation than this. After replaying it a bit, I can't really seem to remember any game that was this badly translated.

It's an achievement of mine, really. Even though it's not a good achievement.
i think i have seen some that were technically "worse", in that they were incomprehensible but were games that required comprehension to actually complete (unlike this one), but i'm legitimately not sure if i've ever seen one where the text was this garbled

this translation is like, impressively bad

Reactions: Unsong

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
I'll wait for some reviews, I hope it's pure ntr where you're the one getting ntr'ed