RPGM Completed NPC Sex: Into the Demon Lord's Lair! A Sex Free For All [Final] [BlueZoo]

Mar 19, 2018
these npcs type games seem to be popular.
But they seem quite boring. No expression or feelings.
I mean, NTR is still burning hot even now is because of the naughty feeling.
although its wrong in many ways than one what makes is great is the feeling it gives.
try to play a ntr game when ur the fucker then play the reverse where u get cucked.
My point? These NPC games are bland, no taste.
But, I still haven't played this one yet. I hope its different but I wont be surprised if its just as I described the others.
for me i personally really like them specifically when they allow stuff with the characters having expressions and stuff
i cannot understand how people can enjoy them when the NPCs just remain expressionless the entire time, but when they have expressions but are still kind of paralyzed, i think it gives a sort of "semi-BDSM" feel? or something along those lines, at least

the cover art for this game seems to suggest it'll be the kind where expressions are an option, hopefully

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
I translated this game a couple of months myself using Translator++
Just replace the "data" Folder with this.

Still not great, yet far better than whatever this monstrosity of a translation is.
is the low space version with translation from Anduin applied and also word wrapped
Original chinese mtl version has a lot of duplicated files which are just taking space
I play tested to the end and there were no problems

Mar 19, 2018
wow this is actually one of the worst MTLs i have ever seen

like holy shit nothing is even *remotely* comprehensible

sometimes people exaggerate and i assumed folks were doing that, and i was like "ahhh i can just reason my way through, it's probably just broken english but i can get the general meaning"

no

i think i would legitimately have an easier time reading Japanese, because at least in that case i can tell what certain words mean just by seeing them often (like how サーヴ is "save")

i'm fine with MTL provided it's actually something i can parse through, but this? this is actively worse than just Japanese (or Chinese since i think the original is Chinese or something but the point still stands that it's worse)

Reactions: Unsong

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018

like holy shit nothing is even *remotely* comprehensible

sometimes people exaggerate and i assumed folks were doing that, and i was like "ahhh i can just reason my way through, it's probably just broken english but i can get the general meaning"

no

i think i would legitimately have an easier time reading Japanese, because at least in that case i can tell what certain words mean just by seeing them often (like how サーヴ is "save")

i'm fine with MTL provided it's actually something i can parse through, but this? this is actively worse than just Japanese (or Chinese since i think the original is Chinese or something but the point still stands that it's worse)
Check my post here you will see usual MTL...

Alucard45

Apr 26, 2017
these npcs type games seem to be popular.
But they seem quite boring. No expression or feelings.
I mean, NTR is still burning hot even now is because of the naughty feeling.
although its wrong in many ways than one what makes is great is the feeling it gives.
try to play a ntr game when ur the fucker then play the reverse where u get cucked.
My point? These NPC games are bland, no taste.
But, I still haven't played this one yet. I hope its different but I wont be surprised if its just as I described the others.
I think the reason why its popular is because some people enjoy the fact they dont react at all. Its a fetish ive seen multiple times over the years.

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
how do i catch the ghost
...By trying to catch it. If it flies outside the map, leave the room and enter it again.

Well at least you were honest about the mtl.
I'm an honest man :HideThePain:

for me i personally really like them specifically when they allow stuff with the characters having expressions and stuff
i cannot understand how people can enjoy them when the NPCs just remain expressionless the entire time, but when they have expressions but are still kind of paralyzed, i think it gives a sort of "semi-BDSM" feel? or something along those lines, at least

the cover art for this game seems to suggest it'll be the kind where expressions are an option, hopefully
There are only two characters who change their expression, and that is via a special stone found behind the demon king's throne.

Also, if you want an NPC game where their expression change, you could try this:

There are quite a bit of NPCs, and their expression change during sex and their clothes change after having sex a few times.

It has some loli stuff, so you might want to watch out for that.

Try upload this bro
I'm actually planning to upload that. I've already MTL translated it, but I'm trying to make it sound more intelligible since, well, this MTL genuinely made me feel as if I have a committed murder.

Hope it doesn't get taken down, though.

Reactions: James Eveleth

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
What exactly is a “NPC game”?
Most of the times, its when you get transported into another world where every character, as the name suggests, are NPCs. They keep repeating the same lines, and you can do whatever you want to them without them being able to do anything.

Reactions: YungZeus

Unsong

Jun 1, 2018
I'm genuinely curious to know if you have seen any game with worse translation than this. After replaying it a bit, I can't really seem to remember any game that was this badly translated.

It's an achievement of mine, really. Even though it's not a good achievement.