4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

ZeroZmm

Sep 30, 2018
oh, thanks... personally I like this type of games...
Yea..it was fun at first, but it gets boring fast since the plot is usually non existent (you are trapped in a game, fk everything) and the girls are all deadfaced and don't react to the raping since they only spew npc lines..
They end up amounting to interactive galleries..

Reactions: hp_surfer

meanoldman

Dec 23, 2017
Ok, played the Japanese Language version last night. It took about 2 hours to run through the game.

Not bad. Not Good. Not Meh, either. It's on the low end of average for a NPC game with very primitive graphics. enjoyable way to kill a couple of hours, replay value is nonexistent.

Someone said that these NPC games are like eating potato chips, you can't eat just one. Yep! Pass the onion dip, please.

Reactions: 92ffa

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
Is this becoming a new trend in Japan or something? At first, I thought it was a series but now I'm thinking it a new trend.
I would honestly say it's because these games are so much easier to make. If you think about it, a game where the formula is only "speak to character X, trigger sex scene X" is much easier to set up than a traditional RPGM game where a bunch of variables have to be set up and coded just right in order to work smoothly. That's why I always felt like these games were just kind of cheap and not really that immersive. I guess if you're just there for easy fapping, more power to ya...

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
Why so many there like 8 of these here now is this going to continue until we get to 20th game lol.

redsling

Sep 23, 2018
I would honestly say it's because these games are so much easier to make. If you think about it, a game where the formula is only "speak to character X, trigger sex scene X" is much easier to set up than a traditional RPGM game where a bunch of variables have to be set up and coded just right in order to work smoothly. That's why I always felt like these games were just kind of cheap and not really that immersive. I guess if you're just there for easy fapping, more power to ya...
yea I see your point. Its easy money I guess.

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
How bad is the MTL in this? I want to play it, but I also want to avoid getting a headache from trying to translate gibberish.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Let see if my brain powers could handle this, it’s probably as short as the others right? Or atleast as long as the longest one.

Dgundig

Oct 7, 2018
Yo this game is good, but i'm like trapped. When you doesn't f*ck the last girl under the tree, a alternative end start and you have to search for a key after visiting the guy in front of a classroom in the 3F, anyone know how to find it, or it's just a prank ? (sry for the terrible english)

EDIT : yeah so i didn't find it but when u got a ending scene, you'll have access to a recollection room (classroom 2A) where you can see 3 different ending.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 6 Votes