4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Cumbledore

May 5, 2020
After playing this developers last game in Japanese, fuck I'm glad this one got translated because I'll never do that again, dev had a hard on for ridiculous puzzles.

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
someone can help me? dunno why but I'm stuck... at a certain point I decide to use the save is present with the game and there is a door that say something about a missing girl aroun the school but I can't found it plus I saw a comment here that say that there are different endings, someone can tell me how reach the recollection room? personally I don't have this great will of try to start it from the beginning and hope to found something on my own

theLeeGent

Sep 9, 2018
I believe there's some hidden NPC's out there. If you go to the third floor at the bulletin board with the NPC reading what's on there. If you do the actions, it will summon the ghost NPC. Drink water from the fountain and knock on the farthest left door three times. I'm not sure if you guys have gone through those but if you guys have, let me know how to unlock the hidden NPCs.

Reactions: James Eveleth

sle3pz

Jul 3, 2019
did someone have the save at recollection room ? kinda stuck cant find the girl at tree or the ghost lol

Feb 17, 2018
I believe there's some hidden NPC's out there. If you go to the third floor at the bulletin board with the NPC reading what's on there. If you do the actions, it will summon the ghost NPC. Drink water from the fountain and knock on the farthest left door three times. I'm not sure if you guys have gone through those but if you guys have, let me know how to unlock the hidden NPCs.
Fountain is to the right from the entrance. Return to 3rd floor, ladies room is the one located between classrooms. knock on the left most door 3 times an it`ll open

Nihgthawk

Mar 29, 2018
Yo this game is good, but i'm like trapped. When you doesn't f*ck the last girl under the tree, a alternative end start and you have to search for a key after visiting the guy in front of a classroom in the 3F, anyone know how to find it, or it's just a prank ? (sry for the terrible english)

EDIT : yeah so i didn't find it but when u got a ending scene, you'll have access to a recollection room (classroom 2A) where you can see 3 different ending.
How do you access get the endings and into classroom 2A.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
How do you access get the endings and into classroom 2A.
Basically have sex with every girl possible (it will tell you once you did it with the last girl), after that you'll have to go to the top right exit of the top building and meet the girl from the beginning. If you commit then you get the Harem ending, if not then you'll have to talk to a guy in the main building on 3F in front of a closed class room and then find a key (which I haven't found, and probably won't do the effort for). No clue what to do for the other ending (maybe find every girl but don't have sex?... just a guess, but no idea what alternative there still is).

• Red Heart
Reactions: PoonSlayer6969

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
For anyone who don't know this, you can find all the pictures from the game in "pictures.zip" which can be found in "img" folder in "www" folder
1594432704672.png

RareRed

Oct 8, 2018
Basically have sex with every girl possible (it will tell you once you did it with the last girl), after that you'll have to go to the top right exit of the top building and meet the girl from the beginning. If you commit then you get the Harem ending, if not then you'll have to talk to a guy in the main building on 3F in front of a closed class room and then find a key (which I haven't found, and probably won't do the effort for). No clue what to do for the other ending (maybe find every girl but don't have sex?... just a guess, but no idea what alternative there still is).
1594436418160.png
i believe you talk to the teacher with the keyring but i'm not sure as i was just browsing the females in the game, not planning on fucking all of them.

EDIT: confirmed after you fuck/talkto and no fuck every girl, you can go to the tree, and don't commit, then go to the 3rd floor, talk to the guy that left his game in the room, then go to the second floor, and go left 1 hallway, talk to the bald teacher, black clothes, glasses and you have yourself a key. leave the rest of that for yall to find out.

Last edited:
Jul 20, 2017
And your ELDER is telling you that not only reality is stranger than fiction, it was an infamous scandal on the news a long time ago. The reason I'm STILL not giving any specifics should be fucking obvious, but if you need a hint that badly because you couldn't google search for life, it's because it involved an underaged girl, stupid.
Now I just think your trying to bullshit me. It isnt on me to provide proof of someone else's claim. The burden of proof is on the person who makes the claim. You want me or for that matter anyone else to believe you? Provide proof.

Aug 21, 2019
ok so to get eternal happiness ending

you have to not commit, talk to the student in front of the locked classroom, get the key, open the classroom and get the game, go to the media room in 3rd floor special building, go to the pc in front of you, activate the game but when asked to continue, pick the other option and then go to the girlfriend next to the tree again and talk to her. took me a while to figure that last part out lol. or you could just view the ending in the recollection room ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Beyo and tarzan123

Onatauo

Mar 9, 2019
What does "NPC game" even mean? Does that mean the game is all just cutscenes with no actual gameplay?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes