4.00 star(s) 6 Votes

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
What does "NPC game" even mean? Does that mean the game is all just cutscenes with no actual gameplay?
you know how in video games you have two types of characters, baseless NPCs that only have one or two sets of dialogue and then you have the story relevant NPCs that you talk to in order to move the story along and typically follow the player around and have a whole character development with their involvement? NPC games refer to the first ones, the ones you'd find in their house that just say stuff like "Boy the weather has been pretty good today lately, huh?" every time you talk to them. It's like a psuedo version of time stop but without actually stopping time.

But to answer your question, yes, it's pretty much walk around a map and find the female NPCs and just fuck them where they stand. There has yet to be an attempt at a full sized RPG game with npc fucking mechanics which honestly would be a huge undertaking but would probably be received pretty well.

Stermo

Nov 10, 2019
Bought the game when I first saw it in the store. For some reason it doesn't work for me, unlike the other titles. The fantasy element makes it more exciting for me.

And the fact that I still can't read Japanese to save my life is also like missing half of the content...

ToastyB

Nov 7, 2020
Why is there a big tits tag but no small tits? o_O
[/QUOTE
ok so to get eternal happiness ending

you have to not commit, talk to the student in front of the locked classroom, get the key, open the classroom and get the game, go to the media room in 3rd floor special building, go to the pc in front of you, activate the game but when asked to continue, pick the other option and then go to the girlfriend next to the tree again and talk to her. took me a while to figure that last part out lol. or you could just view the ending in the recollection room ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
how to get the key?

Pudthumper

Nov 20, 2017
Just wondering...why is it that the Japanese Game tag invariably assures that a game is for Windows only?

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
I am honestly surprised at how many NPC sex games are out there. It's like each passing day brings a new title.
i remember when i saw one of the first ones i thought that was a pretty clever and interesting concept, but now its pretty much the isekai phenomenon where one gets decently successful and now everyone starts making quick trash in hoping to jump in the bandwagon.

Reactions: James Eveleth

HeWhoIs

Feb 11, 2018
i remember when i saw one of the first ones i thought that was a pretty clever and interesting concept, but now its pretty much the isekai phenomenon where one gets decently successful and now everyone starts making quick trash in hoping to jump in the bandwagon.
To be fair, sometimes something simple and kinda stupid is just fine. I don't always want an interesting, in-depth story and multidimensional characters, you know? I can see why the market is doing well, at any rate.

Ardodol

Jul 3, 2020
Playing it with joyplay, always getting stuck with flora and nun massages scene at soap land (dating with flora). Touching screen or use virtual buttons result nothing just like wallpaper. Anybody can help me?

4.00 star(s) 6 Votes