RPGM Completed !NPC SEX! Seeding All Women to Promote World Peace [Final] [Hai kai hai]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Gearsky

Dec 5, 2017
There is exactly zero pregnancy content in this, and I'm pretty sure there's not even any impregnation content. Not even the "I'm gonna get knocked up" dialogue type of impreg content. The closest we get is that one girl saying "women are actually just for giving birth" as part of her mind break dialogue, but even that's just a general statement, and doesn't really say anything about her getting pregnant.

There's no reason at all for this to have the Pregnancy tag.

Mauamu

Apr 6, 2018
There is exactly zero pregnancy content in this, and I'm pretty sure there's not even any impregnation content. Not even the "I'm gonna get knocked up" dialogue type of impreg content. The closest we get is that one girl saying "women are actually just for giving birth" as part of her mind break dialogue, but even that's just a general statement, and doesn't really say anything about her getting pregnant.

There's no reason at all for this to have the Pregnancy tag.
Thanks, saved me a download.

dumbass55

Jun 23, 2019
"With his mysterious power, he has only one thing to do..." Broker a peace deal? ...
"Have sex! Have sex with women who don't resist and then plant seeds on their bodies!" Oh, of course, why didn't I think of this?

Reactions: MissZero Fos X Over

RedBanzai-nsfw

May 13, 2017
What does being bitten unlock cause ill i found are every character but the front base restaurant turned to vines

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I think this is netori not (netorare) :unsure: so it may be wrong to put an ntr tag in this game.
I am guessing Netori would be being the "Homewrecker" if Netorare is being the "Cuckholded".

For Great Justice, Seed Every Zig.
MC to the girls "All your body are belong to me".

Game needs "Mind-Control" tag . I don't like the idea that women will act as if nothing happened
Agreed, this plot just screams mind control.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Holy shit this dev releases way too many "games" That's gotta be a record. Some are only a week apart. I know a lot are different language versions, dunno why they don't offer them as a single file or why they have so many languages on the EN DLSite (I checked JP too).

First game release: 2020年07月04日
Latest release: 2021年02月01日 16時

I think there's at least 14 unique games? About 2 weeks per game average. Have they ever made a legit game?

Oh and I don't even know if this is the same "NPC sex" game devs I always see around. How is this so popular that it has its own genre now? Wtf lol. mezzo pumpkin is the ones I see the most that look the highest quality. There's Hai Kai Hai, Kunka Kunka Empire, Latte Art, Mezzo Pumpkin, Maze, Sugarbox all making these npc time stopish type fucking "games". I do love time stop and ignore type stuff, but it's hard to be interested in all these games that appear to have no gameplay.

I wish they'd add actual gameplay to one of these, that'd be fucking boss. I'm not interested in cg viewers.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes