RPGM Completed !NPC SEX! Seeding All Women to Promote World Peace [Final] [Hai kai hai]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
He's right, games like this are trash.

Says the one who clicked on this thread in the first place. Also, I'm pretty sure the author is Chinese given the hidden message and grammar structure.
Could you just not immediately be that toxic and insult random people who don't have YOUR taste?

• Haha
Reactions: m1ch43l

themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
Is there only one ending? If not, how do I get the other ending? What is the point of the plant drug?

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
Do you see option like see what happens to children birthing, born there after, any events afterwards like years after would made some of the games very good.

Max500

Dec 2, 2019
god damn, i been play by the evil spirit!?
guess the world going to end so is there other ending or just one?

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
For people still stuck on this basically run around and have sex with everyone you can twice. After this go to the bottom left part of the forest and the spirit will appear there to give the MC the spirit seed after getting it show it to the gatekeeper in the cave to access the demon lord and seed her twice and also go to the castle town and show it to the guards and then seed the Queen twice. After this go back to the forest and talk to the spirit again who will then teleport you to a closed area that works as a gallery while thanking the MC for destroying the world and as a thank you he can have all the women in the gallery, the end.

An easy way to see if you have gotten everyone is to use the magic plant in the forest and then run around to have a look since once you have seeded someone they and anyone close by turn into a plant so if there are ppl walking around there is most likely someone to seed close by.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes