RPGM Completed NPC Violation ~Criminals of Osselia~ [v1.0] [MAZE]

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ308589_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The hero was in a strange game when he noticed.
He follows the story and is forced to travel harshly as a sinner,
but he decides to enjoy erotic NPCs as much as he can along the way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2021-02-05
Release Date: 2020-12-25
Developer: MAZE
Censored: Yes (mosaics)
Version: 1.0
Language: English (MTL)
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

RJ308589_img_smp1.jpg RJ308589_img_smp2.jpg RJ308589_img_smp3.jpg rpg sample.PNG rpg sample 2.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
Feb 26, 2018
"There are 3 types of clothes, clothed, damaged, and nakedness, and you can add them to the party as they are."
Yeh baby, I like it when you are nakedness ;)

Thanks for the share! :giggle:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thant San

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
I don't quite understand why NPC games are a thing, I can understand timestop/hypnotizing genre but NPC? They have no reactions at all, might as well be fucking a doll. Can someone explain their attraction towards the genre, I'm not trying to rip on anyone I seriously just want to know what aspect attracts you.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
Okay. We need to make "Emotionless sex" a god damn tag.

I love that fetish and I so want people to start using it. Not just the tags but in their games!

Reactions: VoxDeHarlequin

Thant San

Jun 2, 2018
I don't quite understand why NPC games are a thing, I can understand timestop/hypnotizing genre but NPC? They have no reactions at all, might as well be fucking a doll. Can someone explain their attraction towards the genre, I'm not trying to rip on anyone I seriously just want to know what aspect attracts you.
For me it is emotionless sex, the thing of having a complete domination which means you could do anything you want to them like they are doing normal things eventhough they are having sex at the same time...

So yeah the main attraction is "Emotionless sex".

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
For me it is emotionless sex, the thing of having a complete domination which means you could do anything you want to them like they are doing normal things eventhough they are having sex at the same time...

So yeah the main attraction is "Emotionless sex".
Nice! Another NPC game to go to my list of NPC games, I think I got more than 10 games now so far so good... I must say it was both fun when you are the MC who didn't tie down by any game rule and just running around fuck any girl he wanted but at the same time a shame when it was just that- a cheap way for lazy Developers making quick buck without trying too hard
Hope and wish that some day we will got a true fun NPC game like in the hentai NPC Kan MOD from artist Abubu where we not just fucking around with ingame characters but at the same time still following story and doing quest

Reactions: Thant San
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes