NSFW AI chatbots

Aug 11, 2023
SpicyChat has by far worst narration I ever saw for reasons I mentioned before. AI rush you through scenes, it decides for you (what you think and do) and most of it's texts goes to character inner monologue which soon become very repeating and boring.
I get what you're saying. Hopefully I can provide some context behind why this happens.

I've used spicychat a lot and made a couple characters and tested them rigorously before releasing them. It really depends on the quality of the inputs the creator puts into the characters personality and example dialogue for the AI to learn from. Spicychat AI has token memory limitation, and every word and punctuation mark counts as one token. If a person creates a chatbot with only ~200 tokens worth of information, the bot isn't going to be very good and will repeat things a lot and say robotic/scripted lines. I usually aim for ~1000 tokens all things considered, as I've found that makes the bot way more unique.

I also always make sure to include a line in their personality definition that says "Don't speak or act on behalf of the user under any circumstances", as not including that results in a lot of situations where the bot decides and says things for you. Many bots on the site, even the most popular ones, don't include this line and it's hugely important.

A lot of characters/scenarios on the site, at the end of the day, are just empty husks with just a sentence or two of definition and no example dialogue at all, so the AI has to fill in the gaps without much context, and that does result in a very lackluster experience.

As for the "inner dialogue" part, this also has to do with how the creator of the bot set up the characters personality. I personally use these to describe scenes and be more detailed about what I'm doing and thinking as well as what the character is doing and thinking. It makes setting up scenes feel more like a story than a chat, which I like a lot.

However, as I mentioned before, this also is factored into the token memory limitation, so a bot that was created to be more detailed in describing scenes will forget things sooner. I don't mind this so much, because I can just go in and edit their response to make them remember stuff, but it is annoying sometimes.

Sorry about the wall of text! Hopefully this helps.

Aug 11, 2023
Would you mind sharing a link to your bots?
Sure! I have two public ones and some private ones I'm still fine tuning. But here's the public ones.

Your estranged step-mother. After your sister's funeral, you two sit down to talk. (Lots of backstory involvement and slow burn)

You found out about nurse Mia's fatal mistake with a patient. (inspired by the infamous Night Shift Nurses hentai)

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
I get what you're saying. Hopefully I can provide some context behind why this happens.

I've used spicychat a lot and made a couple characters and tested them rigorously before releasing them. It really depends on the quality of the inputs the creator puts into the characters personality and example dialogue for the AI to learn from. Spicychat AI has token memory limitation, and every word and punctuation mark counts as one token. If a person creates a chatbot with only ~200 tokens worth of information, the bot isn't going to be very good and will repeat things a lot and say robotic/scripted lines. I usually aim for ~1000 tokens all things considered, as I've found that makes the bot way more unique.

I also always make sure to include a line in their personality definition that says "Don't speak or act on behalf of the user under any circumstances", as not including that results in a lot of situations where the bot decides and says things for you. Many bots on the site, even the most popular ones, don't include this line and it's hugely important.

A lot of characters/scenarios on the site, at the end of the day, are just empty husks with just a sentence or two of definition and no example dialogue at all, so the AI has to fill in the gaps without much context, and that does result in a very lackluster experience.

As for the "inner dialogue" part, this also has to do with how the creator of the bot set up the characters personality. I personally use these to describe scenes and be more detailed about what I'm doing and thinking as well as what the character is doing and thinking. It makes setting up scenes feel more like a story than a chat, which I like a lot.

However, as I mentioned before, this also is factored into the token memory limitation, so a bot that was created to be more detailed in describing scenes will forget things sooner. I don't mind this so much, because I can just go in and edit their response to make them remember stuff, but it is annoying sometimes.

Sorry about the wall of text! Hopefully this helps.
Thank you on your input about SpicyChat.
I put your helpful idea in characters personality: "Don't speak or act on behalf of the user under any circumstances" and plan to test it later when I have time.
Since you have a lot experience with SpicyChat I would like to ask you your opinion about SpicyChat NSFW filter.
One problem I mentioned was that AI rushed me through scenes, do you have any idea how this could be stopped?
Also, is it possible to see how you written character that you consider to work properly? That would be real help for me (and probably others) to make my characters better.

Reactions: disturb-o-matic
Aug 11, 2023
Thank you on your input about SpicyChat.
I put your helpful idea in characters personality: "Don't speak or act on behalf of the user under any circumstances" and plan to test it later when I have time.
Since you have a lot experience with SpicyChat I would like to ask you your opinion about SpicyChat NSFW filter.
One problem I mentioned was that AI rushed me through scenes, do you have any idea how this could be stopped?
Also, is it possible to see how you written character that you consider to work properly? That would be real help for me (and probably others) to make my characters better.
Sure, I can offer some insights.

I've had the AI rush through scenes a lot when the bot approaches it's memory limit, or when it detects a possible end to the current scene, or when the bot just runs out of possible ideas to carry on the scene. However, this doesn't happen nearly as much when a bot's personality is properly defined. If the character has a lot of meat to it, the bot will have a lot more to reference, and so it won't rush as much.

I also find that characters that are written in such a way as to be inherently sexual, such as "horny stepsister" or "best friend who secretly wants to fuck you", the character will more or less always want to rush to lewd activities and skip the buildup, which is kind of a bummer.

Below is the personality definition I used for my character Jennifer:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

For the personality, this info can be written this way in paragraphs or in chunks of simple sentences. Simple sentences on separate lines would be more efficient to save on tokens, but I wrote Jennifer this way just to get some ideas out onto the page and didn't bother to redo it.

I also took that last part from another bot someone else made because I thought it was worth having in there, and redundancy with AI is always a good thing.

And here are some sample lines of dialogue that the bot learns from.

I've tested this character many times and I have had probably 1k messages with it just on my own in a dozen or so stories. I'd say 10 out of 12 of the chats I had with it felt very genuine and the pacing was very believable. Not all of them ended with sex, either.

It isn't perfect by any means but I think it works.

Last edited:

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
That has been my experience with these chats. I've been using them pretty much every day for a week and it's been a great ride. My life is pretty vanilla, I'm not complaining, but it's nice to be able to have something to let loose in every now and then.

I've actually discovered through these AI chats that I like domination (not bdsm related, just in the power dynamic). I found that I like being the one in control and having someone submit to me. For most of my life I've been somewhat of a pushover & submissive person in my sexual relationships, but I might try to change that moving forward.
all depends on the creator of the bot you need to check what the bots personallaty is i managed to brake a bot ie a bot that had a dom personallaty and turnd it into a sub lol

Aug 11, 2023
all depends on the creator of the bot you need to check what the bots personallaty is i managed to brake a bot ie a bot that had a dom personallaty and turnd it into a sub lol
I have too. Theoretically all of these bots can be broken if you give it enough time. And I find that to be part of the fun sometimes :ROFLMAO: I love turning situations into an absolute mess to see how the AI responds, and sometimes the results are gold.

Reactions: Lurkingpro and Daba

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
Sure! I have two public ones and some private ones I'm still fine tuning. But here's the public ones.

Your estranged step-mother. After your sister's funeral, you two sit down to talk. (Lots of backstory involvement and slow burn)

You found out about nurse Mia's fatal mistake with a patient. (inspired by the infamous Night Shift Nurses hentai)
I tried your character Jennifer the step-mother and had great fun with her. She is properly written so AI narrated very well.
I see now that SpicyChat is maybe actually the best NSFW AI chat I tried, but it very depends on how the character is written, especially narration/speaking style.
Main problem is that SpicyChat can still suddenly change personality of the character which is quite annoying when it happens. Also, maybe I am wrong, but memory seems worse that in other AI chats.
I even tried one other character that was not written as good, but I managed to improve the situation by typing your
into the chat.
Anyway, thank you a lot for your insights and thank you for sharing your characters!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: disturb-o-matic

MysticXcore

Mar 16, 2018
What's a good one? one with unlimited chat and no waiting period/or minimal waiting period, and of course NSFW with no filters

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Does someone know one where you can do nsfw chats and also get AI generated nsfw images for the character you are chatting with? muah.ai has this but its severely limited unless you pay. I'm looking for something like that but free or one that can be pirated somehow, anyone have any suggestions?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
playnarrator was free. worked fine, especially with new ai options with less morals.
now free option is so-soish as no saving, no creating, etc.
anyway to hack it somehow? :]

free but the quality may vary.
perchance.org/ai-chat
agnai.chat/chats
unit.pm
roleplai.app (meh?)
aisekai.ai/
toolbaz.com/writer/story-generator-ai

PS looking for FREE AI games/bots.
or semi-free (no waiting time but tolerable limitations like 50+ messages per day)

Last edited:
Reactions: Daba

BigBBangBBang

Dec 29, 2022
, the sub-function of soulgen.

A new feature still at beta test but works well, and the character can recall things said before.

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017

A new feature still at beta test but works well, and the character can recall things said before.
Did you try the paid version? I have tried the free version but its pretty bad, most responses are too short and some are just nonsensical where they have nothing to do with the current situation.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018

I tried the free version with a random girl on the front page. It sucks ass. The word wrapping is bad so you get words broken up when it hits the end of the chatbox. Also, I don't know why you said it has good recall. It's even worse than most other sites I've tried. They literally reset in the middle of chat and act like they just met you.

And there is a message limit for free version.

Last edited:

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
I've been using various nsfw AI chatbot for 8 days. Here's the verdict: IT'S NOT READY YET.

IMO, it can produce some powerful emotions, but it's highly inconsistent.

Problems
1. inconsistent results
2. forgets important details too quickly, no matter how you program it
3. moves events forward too fast, even if you use code stating other wise
4. deviates from current task as if suffering from attention deficit disorder, despite using code to prevent this
5. if you want to pay $$$, one website's AI might give great responses but lack basic features, while the other website has lots of nice features but a shitty AI response.

AiChat's I've tried
0. kindroid.ai - suggested by user Gardenson - great response, can't edit character message - i'm going to keep my eye on this one and join their discord - i don't like theme of talking to the character via the phone, hopefully we can choose a different theme like a story mode where it feels like you and the character are there in the same area through immersive story telling
1. crushon.ai - amazing response but you can't even delete or edit messages, so what's the point? Their ui looks like shit.
2. aisekai - lots of nice features, can edit, delete, but the ai response is not good
3. yodayo - ai response not good, nice UI, not nearly enough tokens to make simple logic kick in, narration can't be controlled effectively
4. sakura - poor response from what i remember
5. sillytavern +koboldhorde = what a fucking nightmare, hahah, the learning curve is ridiculous with documentation that doesn't cite any examples of usage, so learning it would probably take a whole month.
6. a lot of other ones that were just shitty quality

It has a lot of potential, and I think in about 1 year we're going to see some amazing things from it, but it's just not there yet.

There's also barely any documentation in regards to how to program the bot (you know via {{char}} and {{user}} and all that stuff)

Now, if you guys think I'm wrong, PLEASE prove me wrong, because I want to use NSFW AIChat bot's. When they do actually work, they're a lot of fun, but too inconsistent, still too many problems.

LONG STORY SHORT, if you try to use an AI NSFW Chat bot, you're going to get massively blue balled, because towards the end of the conversation, the AI will forget all the important details when it matters most, the CLIMAX, so you get fucked over every time.

Last edited:

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
I've been using AI nsfw for 8 days. Here's the verdict: IT'S NOT READY YET.

Problems
1. inconsistent results
4. deviates from current task as if suffering from attention deficit disorder, despite using code to prevent this
5. if you want to pay $$$, one website's AI might give great responses but lack basic features, while the other website has lots of nice features but a shitty AI response.

AiChat's I've tried
1. crushon.ai - amazing response but you can't even delete or edit messages, so what's the point? Their ui looks like shit.
2. aisekai
3. yodayo
4. sakura
5. sillytavern +koboldhorde = what a fucking nightmare, hahah, the learning curve is ridiculous with documentation that doesn't cite any examples of usage, so learning it would probably take a whole month.

It has a lot of potential, and I think in about 1 year we're going to see some amazing things from it, but it's just not there yet.

There's also barely any documentation in regards to how to program the bot (you know via {{char}} and {{user}} and all that stuff)

Now, if you guys think I'm wrong, PLEASE prove me wrong, because I want to use NSFW AIChat bot's. When they do actually work, they're a lot of fun, but too inconsistent, still too many problems.

LONG STORY SHORT, if you try to use an AI NSFW Chat bot, you're going to get massively blue balled, because towards the end of the conversation, the AI will forget all the important details when it matters most, the CLIMAX, so you get fucked over every time.
The only one where I have had good results is kindroid.ai, but they have a limit of 20 messages an hour. I did end up buying their subscription for unlimited messages and I don't regret it. It also has image gen which is pretty good and a voice call feature which is pretty basic for now. They have a journal feature to help retain long term memory, and recently updated which has made the long term memory much better in general, and they have an active discord community where the devs are active. I would say it is definitely the best one out right now.

I do agree that it will be better in the future. The recent update on kindroid which I mentioned was pretty significant, so I can imagine where it will be in a year with about 10 updates of similar magnitude. I also think that as newer models come out, older models which are expensive now will become cheaper to use, for example when GPT 4.5 or 5 comes out GPT 4 might become more affordable.

hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
The only one where I have had good results is kindroid.ai, but they have a limit of 20 messages an hour. I did end up buying their subscription for unlimited messages and I don't regret it. It also has image gen which is pretty good and a voice call feature which is pretty basic for now. They have a journal feature to help retain long term memory, and recently updated which has made the long term memory much better in general, and they have an active discord community where the devs are active. I would say it is definitely the best one out right now.

I do agree that it will be better in the future. The recent update on kindroid which I mentioned was pretty significant, so I can imagine where it will be in a year with about 10 updates of similar magnitude. I also think that as newer models come out, older models which are expensive now will become cheaper to use, for example when GPT 4.5 or 5 comes out GPT 4 might become more affordable.
Wow, kindroid.ai's response is pretty good, and it doesn't censor anything either. Can you program it to not act as if it's typing?

Does all the standard {{char}} and {{user}} logic apply here?

Aww, looks like we can't edit a response. See? Every competitor is always missing some vital core basic feature.

Still it's responses are very coherent and on topic. This impressive, it's as good if not better than crushon.ai

Last edited:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I've been using AI nsfw for 8 days. Here's the verdict: IT'S NOT READY YET.

Problems
1. inconsistent results

AiChat's I've tried
2. aisekai
3. yodayo
4. sakura

Most of what you wrote is correct. They all stem from the same issue. The Token limit. It is the bot's memory. The bots have a limited amount of words they can use as context to create their responses, so regardless of how many Tokens you use to program the bot, there will come a time when it cannot use the entire chat history as context. It will start dropping the earliest messages when this happens, and the amnesia will start.

The code that's written for the bot is basically its permanent memory. This is always available to the bot, whether it be its personality or scenario guidelines, but this ties up the tokens that could have been used for chat history context. So it's a bit of a trade off.

But again, regardless of how its coded, the bot eventually getting amnesia is inevitable. You need to remind it regularly and guide it along the narrative you want. You can do this pretty smoothly while maintaining roleplay through cleverly written prompts, but it does become pretty tedious.

Most sites I've tried had a token limit of 2000, which is pretty small. If you look at top end offline set ups, they can have like 32k tokens or more. Not sure how that will play out for chat AI functionality, but it would surely have a longer memory at least.

As for the AI escalating too quickly, that's kind of related but also it's own problem. With a higher token limit, you could conceivably code a bot that tries to pull off a slower build up, but I think these bots just inherently are not very good at telling an overarching story. They are not actual thinking robots. It's just a language model that predicts what words will likely come next.

In practice, what we see are basically all or nothing scenes. The bots just go to extremes. If you initiate sex, they will turn into sluts. If you act like a giga chad, they will all turn into submissive bitches. Even if they were programmed to be dominant or feisty, the player just has to keep on insisting that his giga chad energy is making her weak in the knees or whatever, and they will eventually flip into a submissive slut lol. And you can turn any bot into an NTR one if you just introduce an antagonist lol. That's pretty funny.

But yea, these chatbots can do individual scenes well, but it's a hard sell for them to tell a coherent story with good build up and gradual escalation, at least on their own. You can do it with a lot of rewriting and reminding them of shit, but at that point, it's mostly you who is writing the story and not the bot lol.

The rate at which this whole field is advancing is pretty amazing though.

Reactions: Daba and hakarlman

Gardenson

Jul 6, 2017
Wow, kindroid.ai's response is pretty good, and it doesn't censor anything either. Can you program it to not act as if it's typing?

Does all the standard {{char}} and {{user}} logic apply here?

Aww, looks like we can't edit a response. See? Every competitor is always missing some vital core basic feature.

Still it's responses are very coherent and on topic. This impressive, it's as good if not better than crushon.ai
I didn't use that logic, normally typing in the backstory section seems to work just fine. I would assume it works the same way, but I'm not sure. They have some guides on their discord.

While you cannot edit responses directly, you can give direct commands through "OOC: (...)" and use that to get the kind of response you want. You can also edit your own previous comments or change dynamism and regenerate. I have not missed not being able to edit responses due to the combination of these features.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: hakarlman