Hodedra

May 7, 2020
maybe, finally getting some ai CG games that don't look terrible
Are you kidding me, the fingers are all over the place. The very first picture has the finger part hidden by a flower because it's THAT bad, judging from the one finger you can see peeking through.

yuy669

Aug 24, 2024
I've ripped the images, in case you're curious but do not want to go through several hours of extremely basic and repetitive "gameplay".
Mega
you can just earn money the first day and then just buy the CG and reload to see different as they are randomly shown, i don't think anyone would waste hours for them but nice done

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Better artstyle than I've seen of AI art usually, but the gameplay is non-existent, and so is the story.

Also, slightly better than dogshit isn't a high bar to clear.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
So do you do anything other than serve like ten drinks a day then buy like 500 images with the measly amount of money you earn?

If not, gonna uninstall.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
Better artstyle than I've seen of AI art usually, but the gameplay is non-existent, and so is the story.

Also, slightly better than dogshit isn't a high bar to clear.
AI gets better with more and more data it gets fed :WeSmart:

So do you do anything other than serve like ten drinks a day then buy like 500 images with the measly amount of money you earn?

If not, gonna uninstall.
it's grindy, i just downloaded the CG's.

Woxeyz

Jul 19, 2017
Thankfully there is the CG RIP because the game is not interesting to play at all. CG is good but also AI generated, so no relation and little continuity.

1.00 star(s) 7 Votes