VN - Ren'Py - Completed - NSFW: Natural Selection Female Wrestling [Final Deluxe] [NSFW Gamer]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Alig8r

Very well made. The wresting aspect of it all is very interesting with how characters assume roles and act out their scripts for the viewers. Dialogue, music, presentation are very well done.
    The negatives aren't really negatives if you consider that it is a kinetic novel and has sharing tagged. Sharing is cool with no malice/jealousy. Well done, keep it up.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

jmcronshaw

Tremendous KN.
    First things first there's sharing and talking about sharing, but it's more like a big happy perverted family having fun with each other and there's never any real mean spiritedness to it. I'm not a huge fan of sharing but it's done in a fun way here and i didn't mind it. My suggestion is that if you think you can deal with some swinging and sharing give it a shot.
    With that nonsense out of the way on to actually talking about the quality of the game. It's excellent, funny, well written, wacky, entertaining and hot as shit. Great job with the koikatsu models and the animations everything is nice looking and hot. Dev's got a really nice unique thing going here hope they are able to keep it up. recommended to anyone who doesn't mind the art-style and can deal with some loving swinging.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

AryanKarthick

The art was okay and female characters were decent . As it is kinetic novel you can't choose who you want to have sex . I stopped playing the game after week 1 when I found out that sharing / swinging is not avoidable it is more of skippable ( it still happens you just don't see it ) and you lose certain characters /scenes if you are not into it . There is no alternate scene or content it is plain old skipping and dialogues of sharing is still present even if you are not into sharing path . This game involves sharing of both kinds - your loved ones and having sex with others loved one . If you are not into sharing your loved one, it is better to avoid this game as it still happens .
  4. 1.00 star(s)

TMBABY

This game is good if you are into swinging/giving your girls to other people, it says that it is optional, but its only optional in that you can skip watching it, in later episodes the swinging/sharing with other guys is still mentioned/referenced even if you chose to not do it, which kinda invalidates the point of it being optional, since it still happens...
  5. 5.00 star(s)

factyma666

I'm not a wrestling fan nor a fan of the art style, so why 5 stars? I absolutely love how horny all the characters are, there are many unique girls and the setup/sex scenes are great while the whole atmosphere is full of good vibes.

I only wish the game was longer, hope the dev keeps working on this.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Pausole_Rex

Played Week 1v1.0. Genuinely a lovely VN, short but packed with content, care was clearly taken in getting the details of joshi puroresu, costumes, etc. Love the details of moving between kayfabe and behind the scenes, and the enthusiastic horniness of the characters. Incredible, can't wait for more!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

ghjghjghj

There are three main things to base your decision on if you're trying to decide to play this game or not. First of all, the sharing is basically gonna happen no matter what, but you can chose alternate scenes when it happens. More details below. Secondly, the models, and lastly how well you tolerate crazy bullshit.

The crazy insanity thing isn't often my thing. However here I think it kinda works for me. At least it isn't a major problem, when I usually find it to be a bit of a showstopper. It is crazy bullshit, but the fact half of it is presented as intentional crazy bullshit helps, I think. The 'real' part of it is also mostly coherent, which many of the crazy games can't say. Even if you don't typically like it, I think you probably shouldn't discount this game on that aspect alone.

But I have to admit I'm not into the sharing thing... and considering we're doing basically new games for every episode - even having to rename characters every time - any kind of lasting choice is basically impossible. I assume this is part of the reason for the warning that no matter what we chose we'll get later references to the sharing.

I applaud the dev for being on the few not trying to make 5 intertwined games at once, but... it also basically means the sharing is what actually happens and we can just kinda chose to weirdly ignore it. Not my thing. y problem with the whole sharing thing is at least as much about knowing it as it is seeing it. And every inconsistency is just going to be a direct reminder about what 'actually' happened.

As for the models, well, either you like em or you don't I guess. I don't think I have much to add here other than a very small warning that you do sometimes get pretty egregious clipping in some of the animations with the bustier characters.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

no_name_742

Normally i wait until final releases before reviewing but ill make an exception.
    I really like this game.
    The story is fun and interesting and with the amount of repeated stories you find on this site this is a breath of fresh air. The fact everyone is so horny is great to.
    The one thing im not usually for is the art style but im enjoying its, possible because the concept and story make everything better.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Kingofsaints46

While it may have only been a prologue I see a lot of potential from this. The characters are fun, have really nice designs, and they have quite a bit of uniqueness to them. The comedy was very enjoyable and the story seems very fun. I can not wait to see what is to come from this series in it's upcoming updates.