joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
NSFW VR 2 [Final] [Rabbit]
so there is a part 1?

Hmm Developer Notes:

<Key Erotic Features>
・The characters are beautiful women who are sexy and cute!
beautiful, sexy, and cute? not often are those 3 put together.

・Feel the shame in the characters’ voices, which are so lifelike that you think they’re actually there!
Wait feel not hear? couldn't get the audio working so they went for haptic response ?

・Through stereophonic sound, voices and the sounds of the tentacles come from where they should!
No wait audio is there, but if I am "Feeling the shame" instead of hearing it. I doubt it is coming from where it should.

・There are tentacles with tongues that lick and tentacles with suckers for drinking milk in gulps!
But non with D***s to F*** :cry:

・Swap positions and feels what it’s like to be under the control of the tentacles!
oh hell no! no wonder you could "Feel the shame" not hear it!

・The humiliating footage is displayed on a massive monitor!
They are also going to broadcast it on on a massive monitor!:eek: No wonder it is NSFW. Once your boss sees you getting "licked and sucked" but not fucked "remember they forgot the tentacle dicks". You will either be fired or sexually Harassed.

Damn the boss brought the dick.:WutFace: No need to fire me I quit!

That's it I'm out. don't even need to read the rest.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Peanutmilk

gakgami

Jan 2, 2022
You know,
a lot of VR games from like, three different users on DlSite lately have been Quest APK only.

Believe it or not, the people making those Quest-exclusive games make people with PCVR headsets complain on top of the usual people who don't have VR headsets at all.

TheDarkNerd

Jan 14, 2020
Admittedly my main reason in sharing this was because the kink appealed to me, but the game disappointed, so now other people who stumble across the game on DLSite won't find themselves buying it just because they couldn't find it here.

Reactions: doug25391

Noa3

Feb 26, 2021
this is jsut watch an animation game, it runs a lot better if i turn of the monster in the options. but there is not much to see here... the censoring is a turn down too

EpicPants_CN

Jul 31, 2022
So I just played it, that is not poop, nor is it piss as someone else said, it is the monsters "ejaculation."

For the rest of you, dont bother, the game isnt worth. Its censored and is choppy on a 2080TI

Guys, you better listen to him, this game sucks, by all means...

Reactions: xcrusnik

EvP

Jul 27, 2018
That big tentacle in the middle of the room reduces the fps to 0, disable it through the laggy low fps pain.
(Toggle the "Monster")

Last edited:
Reactions: catsdino
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes