RPGM [nti-TechnoBrake]Nymphomania Priestess 0.65(Uncen&Unlock version)

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Man, sad to hear it's abandoned. Tho pretty toxic for Techno to be so rude about considering how much of a mess the game has been recently with updates
Wait until some no-life whistleblow more BS to Techno to do another cringe scene on how an internet anon did this purely without monetary intentions and just fanmade because he or she liked the game.

What a bunch of snowflakes to stirr some garbage to make the OP Modder to C&D on his own accord because of this :(

Kazaim

Apr 2, 2020
I despise, hate modern day people and their sensebilities. Now i can't get a Mod that may be superior to TBs mess of a game.

Fuck that "whistleblower" and Technobrake. You ain't getting any respect from me and Technobrake won't get my money, ever.

Peace. Take care. I wish you guys well, especially you, Modderbro.

Amyzzz

Oct 18, 2023
Hello
i have the mod donwloaded but idk how to run it, when i do it all the text is replaced with squares

Reactions: crisbr

Milleniumt

May 20, 2021
Not really my place to say this XDMW but I honestly think in my own opinion that you should at least keep the mod being downloadable.

You don't really need to continue it but still have it be accessible if only for the sake of the people who are still interested with the Mod.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes